Thread: Hi, I'm new.

Default Hi, I'm new.

So, only recently have I began to recognize my unique attributes of being infantile.

I hope I have come to the right place for this.

First of all, I came here to discuss my interests. I like diapers, I sometimes where them to feel like a baby again but only on occasion. I like pacifiers, and baby things. I fantasize about being babied by my favorite anime video game related characters (which I never heard about before so I don't know if I am in the right place).

I also like playing video games, drawing, and becoming interested in the universe around me.

I am currently enrolled in college for only 1 class. I struggle have been struggling with a mental disorder since I was 10 years old, but it does not stop me from being part of this world.

Apart from my differences I like Anime and Video games with anime related themes. (Final fantasy, gunslinger girl, The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya etc.)

I like other things too, but I am kind of shy on the side of explaining things.

Anyways, I'm glad I found a place like this.

Welcome to the site, Moogle ^^ Why don't you tell us about your non-AB side? We'd love to hear it!

Oh, yeah. I just edited the post for that.

Thanks for mentioning.

Awesome! It's always nice to see another artist on the site ^^ (I'm one, too. Check out my profile pic, I drew it myself).

And I'm sorry to hear about your mental disorder, but good for you that it hasn't stopped you *Huggles*

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    Awesome! It's always nice to see another artist on the site ^^ (I'm one, too. Check out my profile pic, I drew it myself).

And I'm sorry to hear about your mental disorder, but good for you that it hasn't stopped you *Huggles*
    Thank you, Nice picture btw. I love my little pony. It reminds of the time my cousin collected the scented my little ponies. She had like cupcake scented ones and strawberry too.

Ah, thanks. Yeah, it tries to stop me but I am immune to its attacks.

nice to meetcha moogle ^^ I too share a desire to be babied by my anime favies. (Sasuke or Itachi babysitting me would be great)

Personally, I'd have either have May from Pokemon baby me, or the other way around

Nice to meet you too Piros. I just watched The The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I want to be babied by the SOS brigade.