Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi everyone, I'm quite new to talking about my interest in nappies so this is a bit strange for me. The fact I use the word nappy is a bit of a give away that I am from the UK (Midland based). I'm 20 years old and I think I'm a pretty easy going guy to be honest. I'm currently studying for some IT qualifications hoping to be a technician in networking or hardware and I enjoy gaming and sports with football/soccer being my favourite. I hope to learn a lot more about the ab/dl scene being here as I currently wear on and off as I don't often get the opportunity to wear nappies all that often, but still take an active interest often. I look forward to hearing from you likeminded folk and learning much more about this unique interest we all share

Hi, Scarletbaby. Welcome to ADISC. You posted a pretty good intro., it provided a good, general description of yourself and your current interests. I look forward to learning a little more about you by reading your posts in the various forums. Take care and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletbaby View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm quite new to talking about my interest in nappies so this is a bit strange for me. The fact I use the word nappy is a bit of a give away that I am from the UK (Midland based). I'm 20 years old and I think I'm a pretty easy going guy to be honest. I'm currently studying for some IT qualifications hoping to be a technician in networking or hardware and I enjoy gaming and sports with football/soccer being my favourite. I hope to learn a lot more about the ab/dl scene being here as I currently wear on and off as I don't often get the opportunity to wear nappies all that often, but still take an active interest often. I look forward to hearing from you likeminded folk and learning much more about this unique interest we all share
    Hi Scarletbaby, hows it going? Welcome to the site Great intro you posted there as mentioned above. I think you're likely to have a good experience here, I've found this site to be the best of all the others I've tried and I'm really happy here so hopefully you'll find it the same if not better I'm also UK baed, North West and I'm in my mid twenties. I used to watch the football quite a bit but since I started doing what I'm doing (music) I haven't had a great deal of time for much else. Hope you're doing well anyway and hopefully see you round here soon

Hi Scarletbaby, nice to read about you and your interests. We're the same age (almost) and both love sports! I have recently joined women's football sports club at my uni and I'm loving it. Are you at uni? Do you do the sports clubs on offer? and do you wear adult nappies or do you squeeze into baby ones like I do?

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessfreak View Post
    Hi Scarletbaby, nice to read about you and your interests. We're the same age (almost) and both love sports! I have recently joined women's football sports club at my uni and I'm loving it. Are you at uni? Do you do the sports clubs on offer? and do you wear adult nappies or do you squeeze into baby ones like I do?
    Nice to see such friendly responses, naturally I found this a little be daunting but it is very reassuring to see such friendly responses. I was at Uni last year doing a Games Design course, which was a follow up to what I did at college. Although I did enjoy Uni and the course I just didn't see myself persuing a career in Games, but I did meet a guy who was studying computer science and I learnt quite a lot from him about IT. So after about half a year at Uni I pulled out in search of IT apprenticeships. I got onto one which I've been on for about 10 weeks now and I'm doing well in my training. Regarding nappies I've only worn adult ones. I don't get the opportunity often, the few times I have worn are when my family have gone on holiday and I've opted to stay at home (I don't survive well in hot countries) which give me the opportunity to indulge. I've considered trying baby ones, but I'm not sure which ones would fit me. My waist size is awkward because I'm either a 30 or a 32 in jeans, which brands would you recommend that I possibly be able to squeeze in to?
    Last edited by Scarletbaby; 20-Nov-2011 at 19:11. Reason: Forgot to quote the person I was responding to.

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

[/COLOR] I've considered trying baby ones, but I'm not sure which ones would fit me. My waist size is awkward because I'm either a 30 or a 32 in jeans, which brands would you recommend that I possibly be able to squeeze in to?
    hmm waist size doesn't really matter it's how slim your hips are. My hips are narrow and can wear huggies pullups/little walkers, pampers easy-ups and baby-dry. just get some and try! It's fun stretching the sides and fitting into them and they look so much cuter and they are so much more snug and tight and comfortable.