Thread: Baby Nappies...preference

Default Baby Nappies...preference

If you like to wear baby nappies, what are your favourites and why? Personally I love huggies little walkers, pullups and pampers baby dry and easy-ups. They are very cute and fit nicely in the largest sizes as I have a 28 inch waist, (and small hips).

I find pampers stretch easier than huggies but the huggies sides are stronger and don't tear so easily. What are people's opinions?

I loved Pampers baby dry 6 and still use them as suffers sometimes. You won't properly fit in any of them and the babydry seem like they do better than cruisers when I do try to use them.

Scootalooo

I used to like Pampers size 6, although I don't really use baby nappies anymore. Wilkinsons, Tesco and Sainsbury's also do a plastic fronted budget brand which aren't very good but feel great

I love pampers baby dry size 6. Can just fit them without Modification.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I loved Pampers baby dry 6 and still use them as suffers sometimes. You won't properly fit in any of them and the babydry seem like they do better than cruisers when I do try to use them.
    What do you mean by saying I probably won't fit in any of them. I said that I like pampers baby dry, surely that means I fit them. Are you calling me fat? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessfreak View Post
    What do you mean by saying I probably won't fit in any of them. I said that I like pampers baby dry, surely that means I fit them. Are you calling me fat? Lol
    I'm saying that they are designed for users much smaller than I expect most people on this site to be. Maybe you can fit into them to some extent but I highly doubt you fit into them as intended.

You may have a small body that actually works with them. If you do I am very happy for you because those diapers are awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I'm saying that they are designed for users much smaller than I expect most people on this site to be. Maybe you can fit into them to some extent but I highly doubt you fit into them as intended.

You may have a small body that actually works with them. If you do I am very happy for you because those diapers are awesome!!!
    Yeah they are awesome and they do fit and they are very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessfreak View Post
    Yeah they are awesome and they do fit and they are very cute!
    Cool! Huggies diapers certainly require a small waist, as they're not very stretchy. I can put on several varieties of Pampers, but only just. I'm usually careful to say "put on" instead of "fit into" when discussing baby diapers, simply because I've seen too many threads of this kind devolve into "How do you define 'fit?!'" or "Prove it!"

Up until about a year ago, I could still wear a Pampers 7 and have it stay on no problem. Now I can put one on, but it come apart pretty quick if I actually move around.

My favorite is probably the Pampers Extra protection size 6, just the feel and overall look is great. Too bad Target stopped carrying them in stores.