Thread: hi there

Default hi there

hi everyone, i'm minx, i'm 5ft8 blue eye dark haird girl , love spots, play alot of them!! i box 4 times a week and love dvd nights. this is all a bit new to me atm so i'm still getting the hang of it around here if anyone whats to know anything let me know xx

Quote Originally Posted by minx View Post
    hi everyone, i'm minx, i'm 5ft8 blue eye dark haird girl , love spots, play alot of them!! i box 4 times a week and love dvd nights. this is all a bit new to me atm so i'm still getting the hang of it around here if anyone whats to know anything let me know xx
    Hi there Minx hows it going? Welcome to the site, it's great here. So how long have you been boxing for? Theres a few girl boxers in my city, I see them wearing their Liverpool University Boxing Team Hoodies all the time. A lot of them are very cute and I'd never expect them to be boxers if I saw them without their hoodies!! xx

its going good thank you!! erm about 8/9 years lol its a bigger sport than you think!! its really big in liverpool its got some of the best boxer around?!? you from liverpool then? i get told i dont look like a boxer haha my bf's a boxer and Thai boxer i'm really proud of what he's achieved!! how are you?!!? x

Wow, you two must be dead ard like! hehe Yeah I'm from Liverpool, whereabouts are you from? And yeah Im good thanks just trying to make some new friends here while my gf is at work, then I'm going out to a gig later How are you and what are you up to this weekend? xx

sorry av only just answered i live in livepool myself!!haha were not ard we can look after are selfs . aww is your gf in to all this as well?!? this weekend is a busy weekend for me was my birthday yesterday!! am fine thanks how are you xx