Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm a late 20's ABDL (mostly DL) who recently came across this site. It's been great reading, and I look forward to more in the future!

Hug

Hi there uga219 of course diapers are a given(most of the time). What sort of hobbies do you have? Do you like music or video games? So tell us more about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by uga219 View Post
    I look forward to more in the future!
    Yes, as do I. I hereby welcome you to our little corner of cyberspace may your stay be enjoyable and your visits frequent and never rushed. The warmth you feel in this place is largely attributed to the kind hearts of the wonderful people that make up this motley crew.

Now, I can't vouch for all but most of us will not bite and hereby challenge you to prove me wrong, but from my experiance the more involved you are the more you will reap from this place.

Hug

[/QUOTE]Now, I can't vouch for all but most of us will not bite and hereby challenge you to prove me wrong, but from my experiance the more involved you are the more you will reap from this place.[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree with this.