Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sippy

Default Sippy

Just thought I would mention how much I like my new sippy cup. I had a coupon at an upscale department store which gave me 2 cars sippy cups for less than a dollar ($10 off the purchase of $10 or more woot). Now I am sitting up late watching thanksgiving movies and sipping some Gentleman Jack in a cars sippy cup. There was also just a huge snow storm and I am cuddling up in a blanket and my land's end pajamas. Good night to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Just thought I would mention how much I like my new sippy cup. I had a coupon at an upscale department store which gave me 2 cars sippy cups for less than a dollar ($10 off the purchase of $10 or more woot). Now I am sitting up late watching thanksgiving movies and sipping some Gentleman Jack in a cars sippy cup. There was also just a huge snow storm and I am cuddling up in a blanket and my land's end pajamas. Good night to be alive.
    Sippy cups are awesome (but don't put milkshake in them - they get clogged). Snuggling up in front of the TV with a nice drink in one is a very good way to be

ahh. gentleman jack in a sippy. sounds blissful - i'm jelous!

I love my sippy too. Not sure if I like my baba of sippy more.
    Just like them for different times, kind of situational I guess.
    Like Cgh said. Watching tv is very fun for a sippy. Playing video games is too.

i have a sippy too and love it! it's disney princess and i got it for halloween but i use it at night. i usually put juice in mine.

I got a sippy but I don't like it very much because it flows too slow. Meh. I need to find a GOOD sippy that still has a soft spout that doesn't take sucking too hard that I feel like I'm trying to get a thick-shake through a narrow straw!

Yea sippy cups are pretty nice. =D

Ended up getting one as part of a joke after my professor made fun of me because I always have me feet up on a desk in-front of me during class. He suggested I would come into class with a teddy, a blankie, and that I would be drinking juice from a sippy cup. So I did. =D

Whisky in a sippy. XD hahaha Sounds amazing. <3 Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercochu View Post
    I got a sippy but I don't like it very much because it flows too slow.

That is why I drink spirits in my sippy; a little to tease the tongue is all that you need. It is even better to drink with the sippy because it limits how much you can drink and prolongs the experience.

While we are on the subject; in the film addams family values (thanksgiving movie) Gomez gives little pubert vodka in his bottle. It is almost the opposit of the AB community but a nice touch.

Once upon a time, we used my nephew's sippy cups when taking a train to NYC... We had a jug of some alcoholic concoction only a college senior would dream up, and would keep the sippy cups full.

All in all, there were about fifteen of us on the train, each with their own cup. I can't imagine what the train conductor was thinking with fifteen drunk college kids with sippy cups, but then we were well behaved and didn't make a scene, so he left us be.