Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious of a classmate of being a furry?

Question Suspicious of a classmate of being a furry?

Not too sure if this is nothing to be concerned about, but it's just something to write and to get opinions on.

I have a late bio class, and I sit right across from a girl who's 19. I never really thought to look at her drawings (which she does quite a bit), but today I happened to, and she drew an anime-ish girl with a large fox tail.

I was kind of surprised and wanted to delve deeper into what she was drawing to see if she really was a furry, but decided against it. However, another piece of potential evidence (and a rather strong one, IMO) is that she wears this hat thing with fox ears on top all the time. It never really stood out to me until today either, and I know she's had it all year!

Anyways, I know furries and ABs are entirely different things, but maybe she could possibly be into both. I just want to know just to say I've seen a Babyfur IRL! What do you think?

Scootalooo

Why not start a conversation about what's shes drawing and see if you can work anything out from there. Or just ask her I don't see why not, don't mention ABDL or anything just furry fandom etc

I beleive that's an anime style which does relate to furry art.

They're called "Neko"s. neko - Google Search

Hope this helps.

Edit: Nekos vs Furry (Neko seems aweful like furry) - Page 2

Just found this. ^^ Post #33.

She might be.Try asking her about it.

Well you could do what I did, when I thought my classmate was a furry. I look at her drawings complemented her drawings and said to her they remind me of my friends drawing she was kind of surprised when I said that. I proceed to tell her that my friend is a furry, she than told me she is a furry.

CaptainPreposterous

I must be lucky. My one furry friend outright told everyone over Facebook that she was a furry. I had to question it at first and try to be subtle. Turns out she really is a furry. She went to Antrocon 2011, and we've already made plan on going to Antrocon in 2012. xD

Funny how these things work out. Too bad she's not interested in anything more than friends. It's a shame, because we have a metric butt-ton of things in common.

KRASN1

hey, wouldnt that be the opposite of a furry, instead of animal with human qualities, human with animal qualities?

Quote Originally Posted by flightfreak123 View Post
    hey, wouldnt that be the opposite of a furry, instead of animal with human qualities, human with animal qualities?
    Yes, but they're still very similar. It's just that one is more similar to a human, one is more similar to an animal, but both have the same concept.

I had a friend who was really into anime and drawing girls with animal qualities, He would also act really childish. I simply told him that he reminded me of a friend and he said cool. At that moment I decided to blurt out 'are you a furry?' and he just looked at me weird and asked me what a fury was. I yelled nothing and quickly turned around.

We haven't spoke spoke of that moment ever since

I have a friend who's a fairly 'out and proud' furry.

And then a facebook friend who I'm always trying to guess whether or not is a furry. He constantly posts things related to wolves: wolf documentary clips, wolf drawings, little rants about wolves' inaccurate portrayal in media, etc. etc. ad nauseam. Of course, since he never posts any wolves with anthropomorphic qualities, it's a toss-up whether he's a furry who doesn't want anything anthro on such a public forum... or just a guy obsessed with wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral
    Anyways, I know furries and ABs are entirely different things, but maybe she could possibly be into both. I just want to know just to say I've seen a Babyfur IRL! What do you think?
    I didn't see any evidence that she was into ABDL. That bit might just be wishful thinking, and would likely be inadvisable to bring up in conversation.