Thread: Send a Santa Diaper E-Card

Default Send a Santa Diaper E-Card

This was an ad on a website I was on, had to laugh.

AmericanGreetings.com

Too bad the santa diapers don't come in size 6. Yet again they stop at 5 which makes them hard to justify buying. Nice to know that printed diapers are doing well enough to keep making them as a seasonal thing. I wonder if adult diapers will ever start doing seasonal prints.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Nice to know that printed diapers are doing well enough to keep making them as a seasonal thing.
    They don't seem to sell well where I live. Only Babies 'R' Us ever seems to carry the printed diapers, and they invariably end up on clearance shortly after they appear. The denim-printed Pampers were the last ones I saw. I'll have to see if they're carrying the Santa Huggies the next time I'm by, though I doubt I'd be tempted to buy any. I prefer the more babyish prints of the normal Huggies.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I wonder if adult diapers will ever start doing seasonal prints.
    Santa-printed Depends in the XXXL size would definitely make a bit more sense, I have to admit. (Obviously, Santa's in a hurry on Christmas Eve and can't be bothered to stop and use a toilet!)