Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This fetish is driving me nuts

Default This fetish is driving me nuts

Ok I'm at uni, an I assumed the workload would keep my DL feelings at bay. Now I'm settled in it's suddenly on my mind almost every day. Obviously at uni I refuse to buy diapers because of the huge risk involved. As its a fetish the thoughts are often arousing and I'll leave what I do to the imagination. I just wish these thoughts would go away as when I'm around friends I sometimes feel disgusted with myself for having them. God it's annoying me

Loopygone

What a lot of us experience with this fetish, and what you're going though is similar. Sadly it's the way things going when you have a strong attraction to this kink. Practicing it in moderation helps a lot, as does accepting it in your self. Don't you have your own space at all? No where private where you can just wear for a couple of hours every now and then? You need a release. Also the stress of uni and the work won't be helping matters. There's plenty of people here who are at uni, and they express themselves as well, and it seems to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    What a lot of us experience with this fetish, and what you're going though is similar. Sadly it's the way things going when you have a strong attraction to this kink. Practicing it in moderation helps a lot, as does accepting it in your self. Don't you have your own space at all? No where private where you can just wear for a couple of hours every now and then? You need a release. Also the stress of uni and the work won't be helping matters. There's plenty of people here who are at uni, and they express themselves as well, and it seems to help.
    Thank you for answering, I just do not want to risk it, my reputation is pretty good, and getting found would probably lead to accusations of something I'm not

Not to be too forward or anything, but have you tried regular masturbation?
    Even if found out, it can be embarasing, but totally normal for a young male

At least it helps for me when i am out of diapers. (Well not completely, but a bit anyway)

What I did was, become a furry to control my DL side. It sounds odd but, it works. Hell I barely masturbate any more. Some times to keep one monster at bay, you need to get another one. In other words start doing some thing fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    Ok I'm at uni, an I assumed the workload would keep my DL feelings at bay. Now I'm settled in it's suddenly on my mind almost every day. Obviously at uni I refuse to buy diapers because of the huge risk involved. As its a fetish the thoughts are often arousing and I'll leave what I do to the imagination. I just wish these thoughts would go away as when I'm around friends I sometimes feel disgusted with myself for having them. God it's annoying me
    I feel for you.

By denying yourself this release, your conscience seems to be making it worse for you and serves to just relay the thoughts indefinitely.

Like Loopy said you have to accept this as hard as it is to do, and by all means DO divulge in the fetish, at least as a means to control the fetish.
    If not at varsity then a promise to yourself to indulge once you have your own place, just to settle the mind a little more.

Those negative thoughts are self destructive and you need to turn those around.

You mentioned what would happen if people found out and the way you worded it really does make it FAR worse then it really is.

You know what you are and that is all that matters, and to hell with anybody else's preemptive judgments.

From your post you seem like a good person because your desires are so intense you want some sort of help in dealing with the issue due to a sort of guilty conscience that you don't deserve.

People can be real judgmental and cruel and i know how hard it is to have this whilst juggling your already stressful life.

You are not alone in this as its a battle i personally face every day but acceptance, balance and discipline has really made it a lot easier to cope with.

I like to believe that in the future more people will be wearing diapers and we are merely pioneers ahead of our time discovering the bliss of these comfy garments.

*Voice of Darth Vader*

Embrace the diapers Luke, im not your father!

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    Not to be too forward or anything, but have you tried regular masturbation?
    Even if found out, it can be embarasing, but totally normal for a young male

At least it helps for me when i am out of diapers. (Well not completely, but a bit anyway)
    Yes I do, it doesn't help that I haven't had sex for a while either if you'll pardon my forward ness

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    Thank you for answering, I just do not want to risk it, my reputation is pretty good, and getting found would probably lead to accusations of something I'm not
    I'm in the same position as you, I'm at uni with a good reputation and little space/time for this. You have to allow yourself like half an hour for this sort of thing, browse an AB/DL website regularly or masturbate over this regularly so you don't have to involve physical diapers. A periodic release is a good thing, keeping it all pent up is not and leads to situations like this.

I dealt with the same strong feelings when I was in university as well. While I live in the dorms it was really tough. Find whatever ways you can to release that stress. I moved to an apartment in my second year where I could have a more private space (I rented with two other fellows). That worked out much better. Hopefully that is practical for you in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfish View Post
    I feel for you.

By denying yourself this release, your conscience seems to be making it worse for you and serves to just relay the thoughts indefinitely.

Like Loopy said you have to accept this as hard as it is to do, and by all means DO divulge in the fetish, at least as a means to control the fetish.
    If not at varsity then a promise to yourself to indulge once you have your own place, just to settle the mind a little more.

Those negative thoughts are self destructive and you need to turn those around.

You mentioned what would happen if people found out and the way you worded it really does make it FAR worse then it really is.

You know what you are and that is all that matters, and to hell with anybody else's preemptive judgments.

From your post you seem like a good person because your desires are so intense you want some sort of help in dealing with the issue due to a sort of guilty conscience that you don't deserve.

People can be real judgmental and cruel and i know how hard it is to have this whilst juggling your already stressful life.

You are not alone in this as its a battle i personally face every day but acceptance, balance and discipline has really made it a lot easier to cope with.

I like to believe that in the future more people will be wearing diapers and we are merely pioneers ahead of our time discovering the bliss of these comfy garments.

*Voice of Darth Vader*

Embrace the diapers Luke, im not your father!
    Thank you for your advice, cape towns my birth place BTW!