Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allow Myself to Reintroduce... Myself... Again.

Default Allow Myself to Reintroduce... Myself... Again.

Hey guys, it's been quite a while!

I've been an ADISC member for over a year, but I sort of keep wandering off to other forums, or getting sidetracked by life and not having time to get on forums at all. >_<

For those of you I haven't met: I'm sort of a nerd-hippie, I like fantasy and science fiction novels, animated shows like South Park and American Dad, math, and video games. (RPG/FPS, mostly.)

I went to college for 2 years for CAD/Engineering but didn't graduate. (It's complicated) Having a hard time finding a job, too. [Stay in school, kids!]

Erm, what else... I make techno in my spare time, I've been told I'm pretty good for a hobbyist. I love Photoshop, so PM me if you want me to make you a sig bar, I'd be happy to do it. ^_^

For those of you who DO know me: I'm baaaaaaaaack!
    (Although I probably won't be on a whole heck of a lot, but we'll see.)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 08-Dec-2011 at 03:10.

YAY!!!! I missed seeing you around the forums, so it's great to have you back

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey, someone I know! Thanks. =D

Seems like none of the old hands are here anymore, and the boards have slowed down a *lot* since the last time I was active.

Hey Descolada. Welcome back, it's good to see you again.

Hello I like your Pic you made it right? Any ways welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    Hello I like your Pic you made it right? Any ways welcome back.
    Yup! ^_^

I cut this from another image, and it was kind of choppy on the edges, because of the fur, so I used the blur tool in Photoshop to create that effect, extruding the color halo along the edges outward. It was just something I came up with on the spot, and I just love the way it turned out. (I use this picture on all the websites and forums I'm on)

Original image:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    Welcome back~ Even though I do not know you x3 Any favorite RPG?
    I really liked Borderlands, but I got all the DLC and got every last achievement for it and it got old.

Currently, I'd have to say Runescape, hands down. I don't have an Xbox anymore, so it's the only RPG I play regularly.

Runescape character:
    http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/red/pose/253/Dzzo.png

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Yup! ^_^

I cut this from another image, and it was kind of choppy on the edges, because of the fur, so I used the blur tool in Photoshop to create that effect, extruding the color halo along the edges outward. It was just something I came up with on the spot, and I just love the way it turned out. (I use this picture on all the websites and forums I'm on)

Original image:
    Oh I've always thought it was this one http://img.tapatalk.com/40b977d7-71d7-6d38.jpg
    It's probably the same dog though...I've seen pictures of him everywhere on the net.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk