Thread: leaked at work

Default leaked at work

For some reason I just had this urge to wear a goodnite at work I haven't used that much but I must of had a wee in a awkward position as my boxers and between my legs have become wet I'm trying so hard to hide it. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience like this.

Hopefully no one saw... but serves you right for not being totally prepared! :P

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hopefully no one saw... but serves you right for not being totally prepared! :P
    Yh thanks lol. Is there anyway I can be more prepared next time because I have never worn to work before and this was a kind of spur of the moment thing.

Quote Originally Posted by walkinz View Post
    Yh thanks lol. Is there anyway I can be more prepared next time because I have never worn to work before and this was a kind of spur of the moment thing.
    Better diapers and plastic pants. Both will help. Also, don't flood the diaper, do small sustained streams of pee so you give it time to soak up. And make sure it's put on tight.

All of those will help.

Yeah, emptying a 21-year-old bladder into a goodnite is a recipe for disaster.

I am not sure the age old advice about not flooding is always the answer - some diapers are poor at spreading the wetness over a large area and even if the voiding is slow will leak at the leg bands after a tine. The best thing is to make sure you have a suitable diaper that will hold your usual output - they don't have to be obtrusive or obvious to other people.

Yep, proper diaper is the best thing you can do to be prepared. And make sure you know how much the diaper can hold before you risk public wetting!