Thread: yo everybody

Default yo everybody

) Hello! Who are you?

hello everyone names Danny but you all can call me Piros (the toddler knight)
    Ive been on this site checking out the forums for a while, and I always found the conversations and the people here interesting, but for some reason Ive been dragging my feet........ Well I finally decided to get off my diapered booty and join in any case. anyway aside from my baby interests I am a workin boy who enjoys writing, drawing, anime, movies, playing basketball, and the occasional hot cocoa. Well look foward to workin with you guys on the forums.

(oh and if someone could tell me how to set up my profile pic that would be great I guess im a bit of a computard )

Greetings Piros and welcome to ADISC. I love that title (the toddler knight). Is there a background story to go with it?(just curious)

I also dabble in writing and since you've been in the shadows here for a bit I'm sure you know that we have a great collection of stories here. Perhaps you could add a couple of your own to the mix.

As to uploading a pic, just click on settings in the top right corner, then on that page look towards the left side of the screen and you should see my settings. under that is edit avatar and edit profile picture. They are different. The avatar will show up on each of your posts and your profile picture will only be on your profile page. I hope this helps.

Once again, welcome to ADISC.

Piros was actually a character I made for a fantasy piece that Id been working on with a few friends, but that was QUITE a while ago. Looking through my old notes though he was a boy cursed with eternal youth for being so immature, this didnt stop him from mastering a broadsword however ^_^

oh and I actually have a couple of diaper stories, but I would have to revise them a bit before posting

Quote Originally Posted by Piros View Post
    ) hello everyone names Danny but you all can call me Piros ........Well I finally decided to get off my diapered booty and join in any case. anyway aside from my baby interests I am a workin boy who enjoys writing, drawing, anime, movies, playing basketball, and the occasional hot cocoa.
    Nice!
    we have several chocoholics here on ADISC!

doesnt ADISC stand for
    Always
    Dreaming
    I'm
    Seeing
    Chocolate? J/K LOL

Danny, welcome to ADISC! It's great to have you!

Cherub

Better late than never! Welcome to the ADISC community. I've read some of your posts elsewhere on the site and like what I've read. I love your character of the toddler knight! Almost reminds me of a comic I saw on another website. I have my own fantasy character. Well, have had for many years actually, but my character (not directly AB/DL related) is actually me!