Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: messing at work

Default messing at work

I have started messing my diapers again while at work, I have not done this for many months and my daily routeen for the past year or so is has been to have my bowel movements within 2 hours of wakeing up in the morning.

I have have not changed anything in my daily routeen, I wake up every day at the same time, eat lunch at the same time, go to work - same time, the only thing that has changed is when my bowels decide to move.

Now I don't mind messing in my diaper but I don't think my co-workers or the public I work around will care for the smell, I end up haveing to make a trip to the restroom and lock the door so I can clean up and change my diaper, than clean the sink, spray air freshener, and sneak the dirty diaper out to the trash compactor befor anyone notices.
    I would much prefere not to mess while at work.

Use chlorophyll pills, they will make the mess a lot less stinkier and will make you mess faster. Probably in time for you to get to work.

You will need to take them everyday to achieve these affects.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    Now I don't mind messing in my diaper but I don't think my co-workers or the public I work around will care for the smell,
    That is nice that you consider others. That is very polite of you!

and sneak the dirty diaper out to the trash compactor before anyone notices.I would much prefer not to mess while at work.
    I know it may not be the most fun option, but if you don't want to mess your diaper at work, then don't wear to work. I love wearing diapers probably as much as the next AB/DL person. But sometimes we don't have the best environment in which to indulge our desires.

The statement you made got me wondering:

lock the door so I can clean up and change my diaper, than clean the sink,
    I am wondering, and will ask before making my own assumptions,,,but what do you mean "Clean the sink"?? What are you doing that you need to clean the sink in the restroom? Perhaps consider using wet wipes instead?

Just curious, but are you incontinent? Because I'm a little confused.

The next time you have a couple days off work, maybe stay up all night and see if that makes your body reset it's clock ?

bjm904

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Im wondering the same thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    i remember him saying something before about being partially incontinent, im guessing that he had issues for a while that subsided and now theyre coming back

Resetting my body clock might work, haven't given that one a try, however diffacult to do, due to the hours I work.

Yes I have delt with partial incontienence stemming from a spinal injury back in 87, however that has not flaired up for the better part of 4 years, last time I went through it was after I reinjured my back on 07, I spent 6 months 24-7 in diapers befor things got better.

Come to think of it, it seems this problem has been steadly on the increase ever since I took on a second job and am now working 7 days a week.
    Will be defently consulting my doctor on this one the next time I see him.

I guess it is worth being careful and seeing a doctor - I think you can cope in the way suggested with "ordinary" bowel motions and a regular diaper - but there are times when you can have an "extraordinary" or very large output that can be very scary and difficult to manage- and those are the ones (in my experience anyway) that are most uncontrollable and can't be contained for any length of time in your diaper.

Peachy

Reset your "bowel clock" instead, i.e. forcefully evacuate your bowels (enema, suppository) at a time when you're at home, or at the time you used to go at before. Then you're less likely to have to go at work, since there's nothing in you that wants to come out. if you can continue at 24 hour intervals afterwards, you'll be fine again.

Peachy