Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got smacked on the diaper today

Red face I got smacked on the diaper today

Yeah, I'm sitting here lmao half because I think it's funny and half out of embarrassment...I don't know if anyone cares but I feel like sharing the story.

So at the end of the day I went back to our shop and there were some other guys in there. One of them smacked my arm as I walked by and asked if I had a smoke he could bum. So I instinctively grabbed at my shirt pocket, where they might've been but weren't. Well he saw what I was doing and started hopping around, smacking at me here and there like he was hunting me for my pack too. I think you know where this is going. Fortunately he didn't smack me square on the ass... we all know the sound that makes. He did smack me on the hip and I distinctively heard a crinkle, lol. I jumped way back and googley-eyed him, looking for a reaction, I'm not sure that he knew what was up but I felt my face flush and I said "Hang on, they're in my truck" and ran off. I gave him like half my pack and told him I was giving him a few so he wouldn't touch me again for awhile, lol. Man o man. I don't think I got busted but gosh, ya know?

Oh lawd that could have been bad.

This is why I never take it outside my home :V

I was going to say, the "square in the padding" sound is quite unique.

That would of suck if he found out what you were wearing that day.

I've always wandered what would happen if someone was to ever get caught the idea scares the devil out of me. You must have something looking out for you or your just dang lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by plenka View Post
    Yeah, I'm sitting here lmao half because I think it's funny and half out of embarrassment...I don't know if anyone cares but I feel like sharing the story.

So at the end of the day I went back to our shop and there were some other guys in there. One of them smacked my arm as I walked by and asked if I had a smoke he could bum. So I instinctively grabbed at my shirt pocket, where they might've been but weren't. Well he saw what I was doing and started hopping around, smacking at me here and there like he was hunting me for my pack too. I think you know where this is going. Fortunately he didn't smack me square on the ass... we all know the sound that makes. He did smack me on the hip and I distinctively heard a crinkle, lol. I jumped way back and googley-eyed him, looking for a reaction, I'm not sure that he knew what was up but I felt my face flush and I said "Hang on, they're in my truck" and ran off. I gave him like half my pack and told him I was giving him a few so he wouldn't touch me again for awhile, lol. Man o man. I don't think I got busted but gosh, ya know?
    Oh gosh that could have been bad...Maybe it's a good idea to put like a pack of tissues in the back pockets so you'll have an excuse for the padded feeling and the crinkle?

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    You must have something looking out for you or your just dang lucky.
    I call that...God. God has pulled my ass from the fire many o' time.

Then there's what I call "diaper karma". I've built up so much of it that even the times I was sure I had got busted have turned out okay. So far.

At any rate, I'm thinking I should maybe put my 24/7 streak on pause for at least a couple days. In case anybody's watching me for what's that sound? or why does he have that bulge there?. Dang it.

Thanks for the replies. Glad you enjoyed my little story.

Sorry i don't use God or any \thing religious unless im sure someone is ok with it. i learned it the hard way that conflicting beliefs head to head with people you share a space with is never a good thing even on the internet.

Hah, that is like a huge fear for me. I have a lot of playful friends and If I run into one I am always *oh god don't let them smack my but/whatever*. I had an old friend do that before but they knew so I just got a *oohhh youuu* look from them. It was still a oh shit moment.

Peachy

Next time, shake your butt in his face, and if he does slap, you can laugh your ass off telling him you wore a diaper just to tease him / get revenge