Thread: my new home.. it is awesome here

Default my new home.. it is awesome here

well i just wanted to say that i am really happy here i am relatively new here and i like it here.. no creepers and everyone seems pretty nice.. i was on DS but i didnt really like it there and found this place it is awesome!!!

This site blows DS out of the water. Well, that is unless you are looking for creepy diaper people... in which case we're no good! But as you aren't, I'm glad you've found our community!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    This site blows DS out of the water. Well, that is unless you are looking for creepy diaper people... in which case we're no good! But as you aren't, I'm glad you've found our community!
    This. ^^

Diaperspace is a place where people go to, to pretend to be something they're not and endlessly waste their time on meaningless topics.
    Adisc is a site where people come to talk about actual topics or issues, make friends and ask for (or give) advice.

Easily the best! Not that I have really been a member on any other sites in recent years, but I wouldn't waste my time even thinking about signing up elsewhere.