Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU Thick AIO adult diapers

Default ABU Thick AIO adult diapers

So I was looking around the web to order some new diapers and I stumbled across this ABU Cloth AIO Adult Diapers @ ABUniverse.com I have no experience with cloth diapers and I thought this looked very soft and comfortable but have no idea how good it actually is.

If anyone on here has tried these it would be great to hear what you think of them before I purchase anything. Thanks.

I'd buy from NiceDiaper.com. They are well priced and have a far greater range of prints and designs. I can vouch for them as I have bought from them quite a number of times.

Quote Originally Posted by classicscrs View Post
    So I was looking around the web to order some new diapers and I stumbled across this ABU Cloth AIO Adult Diapers @ ABUniverse.com I have no experience with cloth diapers and I thought this looked very soft and comfortable but have no idea how good it actually is.

If anyone on here has tried these it would be great to hear what you think of them before I purchase anything. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    I'd buy from NiceDiaper.com.
    Hi Ted,

they really ship free to Oz?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by chucky View Post
    Hi Ted,

they really ship free to Oz?

Cheers.
    Yep sure do! Their shipping is always discreet and plain too.

Yep sure do! Their shipping is always discreet and plain too.
    Good to know. Thanks again for the hint.

Cheers.

I'd buy from NiceDiaper.com. They are well priced and have a far greater range of prints and designs. I can vouch for them as I have bought from them quite a number of times.
    You're the first person I've heard or seen that's willing to give them a good recommendation. Can you comment as to the durability and longevity of whatever stuff you bought? Also, how's the "fit and finish"? Are the seams sewn well, no loose threads, et cetera?

I bought 5 pairs of there all-in-one pullups over a year ago. I wear these whenever I am not diapered (I use them as training pants). The quality was as good as Babykins here in Canada, but much cheaper. The seams, fabric and elastic continue to hold up well after MANY washes. Sizes are normal American sizes.

I could be just me but is anyone else having trouble navigating their site without getting an undefined error popup? Can barely get to the checkout and at that point the error message pops back up! Tried 3 different browsers in 2 different OS'.

Pity, they really seem like a fun product at a good price.

I have 2 aio diapers from nicediaper.com and I love them. However I am probably not the best person to get a review from. I don't really use them as cloth diapers, but more of really bulky diaper covers for bedtime. So far I love them, but on the other hand I don't get the full use out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I have 2 aio diapers from nicediaper.com and I love them. However I am probably not the best person to get a review from. I don't really use them as cloth diapers, but more of really bulky diaper covers for bedtime. So far I love them, but on the other hand I don't get the full use out of them.
    That sounds like a good idea for them. As i said before i have never used cloth before so i don't know how absorbant they would be or even how to tell a good from a bad but i just think that they look nice and like you said would be a great diaper cover that would catch leaks.