Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just want to understand

Default Just want to understand

I came on to this website because my fiance is an ab. He doesn't do it around me but I feel really bad for him. He believes he has what was called a regression. Can any of you fill me in on what that really is? He also has been wanting to do more to bring out his AB side when he is alone. Any ideas?

Why would you feel bad for him? I assume like most of us, when he's regressing he feels extremely happy; a special kind of happiness he doesn't get from much else. What he wants most from you is to accept him.

I do accept him. If I didn't, I wouldn't be on this website trying to figure this out. I feel bad for him because he doesn't know how to deal with the regression. It has never happened before. He is still living with his mom so he can't do much when she gets home. I feel bad because he wants to do more but he doesn't know what to do. I am just looking for answers so that I can talk to him more about it.

The best way to describe it is it feels like an internal security blanket or your favorite stuffed animal. It's what makes you feel safe from the outside world, some place sacred and protected.

thanks. i appreciate it. he started sucking his thumb and he said he felt different. he just said that he doesn't know what to do after that but he wanted to keep going with his AB side

Tell me this, if she didnt accept me then why is she trying to help and get ideas......................................

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

sorry for being slow.... i just felt as being the subject here i should defend my fiancee....

If you all could just keep coming up with answers I would greatly appreciate it. We want to get this figured out

and thank you for trying to help hun, you know im bad with... well most everythign

I didn't have a full understand of the situation, but I'm happy for you; I guess when I first read the topic I didn't understand what your fiancée was asking. Sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by secret87 View Post
    Tell me this, if she didnt accept me then why is she trying to help and get ideas......................................

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

sorry for being slow.... i just felt as being the subject here i should defend my fiancee....

It's all good. Apology accepted I don't know how to word my questions all the time. Let me explain it a bit more. I feel bad for him because I am not an AB. I have no part in this. I just want to understand him more. He gets sad sometimes because I am not an AB and he feels like a burden or a hassle. I want him to know that I love him very much. He is everything to me. I just want to understand what a regression is.