Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the best clothing/nappy combo in public?

Default What's the best clothing/nappy combo in public?

Just wondering what people recommend as the easiest way to disguise a nappy in public? I'd rather not feel as if everyone's looking at me all day, you know what i mean? I guess jeans will hold it together when it gets soaked, but the outline will show through. But then jogging pants will sag lower when the nappy's filled, but not show the outline. Anyone?

under armour boxer shorts.
    they're skin-tight, so they fit up against it, compressing it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by sutters View Post
    Just wondering what people recommend as the easiest way to disguise a nappy in public? I'd rather not feel as if everyone's looking at me all day, you know what i mean? I guess jeans will hold it together when it gets soaked, but the outline will show through. But then jogging pants will sag lower when the nappy's filled, but not show the outline. Anyone?
    A white onesie with 49/51 poly/cotton. I got mine from erasyaccessclothing.com - They ship every mondays and it takes 2-3 days. People will think it's a tucked in undershirt.

Self-confidence helps - people aren't looking at you (or, even more specifically, your crotch) all day. If not then a onesie can help as it compresses the bulge a bit and can prevent your diaper showing over the top of your trousers. Loose fitting clothing might also be a good bet if you're worried.

PaddedPuppy

As long as your choice of diaper isn't really thick then you're fine to just wear under jeans that are a little too big for you. If you pick dark ones it will hide marks from a small leak too.

People have better things to do with their time than stare at your crotch. The first few times you will think everyone is looking then you soon notice nobody can tell, and you just forget you're even wearing.

As for jeans being no good when your diaper is soaked, If you are out you don't want to be waiting until the last minute because it makes leaking a lot more likely. You want to make sure you are changing every few hours, before you find yourself leaking or just before as you see you have no easy access to a bathroom anytime soon.

I normally wear track pants all the time and the noise they make as well as the extra room seems like it covers up a diaper pretty well.

Yeah, i reckon tracksuit pants are gonna be my choice. I'm just trying a tena flex for the first time, and it seems to fit pretty discretely under them, so i'll go with this combo next time i feel like it

I tend to stick with dark colored jeans that are one size too big, and a long shirt or a jacket. I've never really had problems.

I use Tena flex in the day - pretty good and they are held in place a bit by snug boxer-briefs. Not the best diaper for very big wettings or very prolonged use - but as long as you have access to changing facilities a comfortable and effective diaper with the advantage for males that the "drop front" means you can easily use a toilet if you are near one in time and refastening is a doddle.

Quote Originally Posted by dayannight View Post
    I use Tena flex in the day - pretty good and they are held in place a bit by snug boxer-briefs. Not the best diaper for very big wettings or very prolonged use - but as long as you have access to changing facilities a comfortable and effective diaper with the advantage for males that the "drop front" means you can easily use a toilet if you are near one in time and refastening is a doddle.
    Yeah, they don't seem very snug around my thighs. Waist is well comfortable, but look like they'll leak straight away if i'm sleeping in an awkward position. I'll use these just in the day i guess. They're nice and cool, tho.