Thread: hi there =3 im max :D

Default hi there =3 im max :D

hi there everyone. im max =), im 20 years old :S. and am a mix of DL and AB =/. im currently on some school where i also live for the time beeing xD. and have a roommate, so it kinda makes it hard checking the site out, (however ill do so whenever i get the time to. id like to make some new friends just to chat with or whatever =). im very friendly though shy at times, but just send me a message if you want to =). though this next week i'll sadly be quite busy but ill try to check up on it as good as i can :P. well. take care everyone ^^

Quote Originally Posted by babymaxy View Post
    hi there everyone. im max =), im 20 years old :S. and am a mix of DL and AB =/. im currently on some school where i also live for the time beeing xD. and have a roommate, so it kinda makes it hard checking the site out, (however ill do so whenever i get the time to. id like to make some new friends just to chat with or whatever =). im very friendly though shy at times, but just send me a message if you want to =). though this next week i'll sadly be quite busy but ill try to check up on it as good as i can :P. well. take care everyone ^^
    Welcome to ADISC I hope you'll find it a good place to talk to others with similar interests. It's not uncommon to be shy, particularly when introducing oneself but try not to be self-conscious about it. We've all been there and it's just about getting to know you a little better. In addition, you'll need to interact a bit more with the site in order to be able to get much involved with the messaging game (see here), so if you're so inclined you could continue telling us about yourself. Maybe something about the kind of school you're at or you could look here for some additional clues for things to talk about. Hope to hear more from you

Welcome to ADISC!
    Its great to see members from all over,
    just curious, what's going on in Denmark?
    I think it's part of the E.U., so are they raising taxes to help bail out Greece and Italy, etc?
    I am in the USA, I rarely meet Danes here! Nice to have you here!

- Will =)

hi all . just came back from touring with my school band. xD. surely tired now. just gonna relax for now . not much going on in denmark i think. but dunno. dont have tv in my school. sux.. and i kinda live on the school, and sometimes come home every 3rd week .

Sound like fun what instrument do you play? Also welcome.