Thread: need help

Default need help

OK here is whats going on. I been wearing diapers for about 2 years now ever Sence i been with my girlfriend. She knows about my diaper wearing Sence just about day one. Well she has changed me before many of times an thats great i love it it turns me on an everything. But now she wants me to poop my diaper an change me. Now i never had anyone or even thought of someone doing that. She has wore diapers afew times an only peed them. But i think she is geting to the point of wanting to change me everytime. This is something i never had to deal with but whats i worryed about an thinking about is her changing a poop diaper. Any thoughts on what i should do aboutu this any info is good

If I could poop my diaper and have someone else clean it up, I would be doing it a lot more frequently lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonf80 View Post
    OK here is whats going on. I been wearing diapers for about 2 years now ever Sence i been with my girlfriend. She knows about my diaper wearing Sence just about day one. Well she has changed me before many of times an thats great i love it it turns me on an everything. But now she wants me to poop my diaper an change me. Now i never had anyone or even thought of someone doing that. She has wore diapers afew times an only peed them. But i think she is geting to the point of wanting to change me everytime. This is something i never had to deal with but whats i worryed about an thinking about is her changing a poop diaper. Any thoughts on what i should do aboutu this any info is good
    Take an hour or two out of a night and make sure both of you are relaxed. Maybe after dinner. Have a one on one chat and talk about this to her. Express your feelings and concerns and learn about her interests and why she wants to do such a thing. If it turns you on tell her, encourage her if she's up for it. Make sure both of you are on the same page with information. Then you can make a decision together knowing if she really enjoys it or not. Also, incase she decides to change her mind later tell her she can. If you don't want her to be forced to do such an act then she shouldn't have too.

That's my opinion. Sounds like you enjoy it and she's up for it. You sound like you're in the dream position most of us here can only dream of. I might not like messing but i'm sure with the right partner that's encouraging me i'd start to do such a thing. If it makes our relationship stronger then sure.

roll with it. see where it takes you; a lot of people would like to be where you are right now, so take the opportunity.

(still slightly skeptical about this situation)

I think that you are the one who has to be comfortable with this. We can all say, yeah, go for it, assuming we'd enjoy it, but if you are uncomfortable, you may need to discuss that with her. Personally, messing my diaper is a very personal thing and I would not feel comfortable sharing that with another person. We're all unique, with different feelings and emotions. Only you can make this decision.

I would give it a shot if asked to by my partner. I am not into that though, so I think I would let them know.