Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locking Pants...

Default Locking Pants...

Hey im interested in getting these to fool around with, but i was thinking of asking you guys if there is anything else that we can use which is just as effective? Any one had any experiences?

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    Hey im interested in getting these to fool around with, but i was thinking of asking you guys if there is anything else that we can use which is just as effective? Any one had any experiences?

Many thanks!
    You could sew some leather straps to sewn canvas pants. Thats sure to keep you locked up. But does involve sewing ability.

I've never found the locking plastic pants to work well for me (I was basically born without hips... and as such they can always be slid off, even if I make them circulation cuttingly tight). What I have found worked is any onsie type deal with locking colar.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTurkey View Post
    You could sew some leather straps to sewn canvas pants. Thats sure to keep you locked up. But does involve sewing ability.
    Then thats out of question cos I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any sewing skills and neither have I.

I did it once at school but that was like... 15 years ago, so my skills are a bit dated

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelionwine View Post
    Then thats out of question cos I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any sewing skills and neither have I.
    :P

If you think you'll use them, then buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    I did it once at school but that was like... 15 years ago, so my skills are a bit dated
    That doesn't count then.

Maybe someone here happens to have bought some from somewhere in Germany?
    Or, does taping up the diaper do the trick?

I think our original idea of mittens is defo one to think about too

A locking belt you wore with regular pants would be really easy and cheap. if you made a few extra holes for a small padlock or two and you are good to go.

The whole self-bondage thing is more of a mental concept, than a practical reality. If you can get into the clothing by yourself, then there is always a way to free yourself from locking clothing, by yourself, if you really want to. If you can't wiggle out of them, leather straps can be cut with scissors or snips, wires can be cut with wire cutters, even heavy chains can be cut with bolt cutters if you really wanted to do it.

Years ago, I played with locking diaper pins that required a special key to open them, and I had a pair of rhumba style plastic panties that had a wire cord at the waist band. The cord was locked together by a tiny pad-lock. I used these items, not out of a desire to feel humiliated, but as a way to deal with the feelings of guilt I had about wanting to wear diapers and plastic panties like a baby girl. Back then, I used to get a huge rush of pleasure when putting on my diapers and plastic panties, but soon after I had them on, I started feeling guilty about not only wearing them, but liking the way they felt and the way they made me feel wearing them. I would often take them off very shortly after having just put them on. Locking the diaper and plastic panty forced me to wear them a little bit longer than I would have if the locking mechanisms had not been there.

After I started wearing my baby undies under my clothes, and out in public, there was no easy way to change out of them. I had to keep them on, no matter how guilty I felt about wearing them. As I began to accept the fact that I enjoyed my diapers, and that there was nothing wrong with this, the feelings of guilt faded away. I did not have to try to find ways to force myself to stay diapered anymore. I came to terms with myself and the safe, comfortable feelings I experience when I am diapered.