Thread: Buying AB/DL clothes in Canada?

Default Buying AB/DL clothes in Canada?

My girlfriend told me last night that she might get me a pair of feety pajamas or a onesie for Christmas. The only thing I could see wrong with that is the fact that she would have to order it for me, this raises another problem. I'm a big guy and a lot of places I look don't have items in stock that are my size. I'm 6'3" and around 230-40 pounds with a 38" waist, I also wear a size 14 sneaker. Another problem is the fact that a lot of times, in Canada, when ordering online we get grilled on the shipping costs. Everything seems fine and dandy until you look at the shipping charges and see they are almost as much as the item itself.

So, where do you Canadians order from? I'd like to get something relatively cheap for now, due to the fact that I don't like having large amounts of money spent on me. I'm not having much luck in my searches and such. I have been frequenting ebay, but once again, the shipping is just abysmal on most items. Thanks for any help.

-Ron

well you will be looking at 70+ by the time you factor in shipping, but i would go with:
    PajamaCity Footed Pajamas for Adults, Footie Pajamas, Adult Onesies
    http://www.snugasabug.com/

pajamacity has pockets, which i like, sungasabug is canadian, and they currently do have a coupon code offer going.

Babykins.com is located in Richmond, BC. So the shipping will be within Canada and thus cheaper than international shipping costs from the USA.

There are also a couple of Ebay stores that are located within Canada that sell AB clothes. (unfortunately I can't remember the links off the top of my head)

I live 30 min from a US boarder town so I get everything shipped to a parcel depot there.
    I guess that doesn't help in your situation

I have always raved about Snug as a Bug and I stand by my raving! ^_^

They are out of Toronto and I highly recommend them!

IMHO, they are actually quite roomy. I got a large back when I typically wore one and they are very, very baggy, which I love. So, I hope you're able to find a size that fits you properly.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    I have always raved about Snug as a Bug and I stand by my raving! ^_^

They are out of Toronto and I highly recommend them!

IMHO, they are actually quite roomy. I got a large back when I typically wore one and they are very, very baggy, which I love. So, I hope you're able to find a size that fits you properly.
    I checked their sizing charts and saw that with my height I would require an XL size, but when I click the ordering options it says that they have small, medium and large. No XL to be seen. So, do they offer XL as a size? Would I have to request it?

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    I checked their sizing charts and saw that with my height I would require an XL size, but when I click the ordering options it says that they have small, medium and large. No XL to be seen. So, do they offer XL as a size? Would I have to request it?

-Ron
    I bet they'll be willing to accommodate you. Shoot them an email. I've dealt with their customer service before and they're great!