Thread: I'm new here.

Default I'm new here.

Hey, this looks like a great forum! I'm a member and regular user of abkingdom, but felt left out just looking at pics. I want to chat about my interests, find a place where I can be open, and this is it! I'll start posting soon, but thanx for going to this effort to make a website. Dom

Hug

Hi I have been here for a fair amount of time and I have to say it is awesome to be part of this community. But back to you. What sort of hobbies do you enjoy?

Thanx for the message. I don't really have hobbies! work takes up most of my time (bathroom fitting), and the hours are long. I've just bought my first house as a project to do up and sell, so that takes up the rest of my time. I've a good group of friends, tho, and going for a few drinks during the week with them takes the place of a constructive hobby! How about you? What are you into?

Hug

I like video games, I don't have a guitar but I like to play guitar and I LOVE to read! That about sums me up.

Quote Originally Posted by sutters View Post
    Hey, this looks like a great forum! I'm a member and regular user of abkingdom, but felt left out just looking at pics. I want to chat about my interests, find a place where I can be open, and this is it! I'll start posting soon, but thanx for going to this effort to make a website. Dom
    I joined almost a week ago, amazing forum. Whats it like to move around and fix up houses?

Well, it's my first house, but my plan is to renovate a few. It's great having my own place tho, I can wear nappies whenever I like