Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Aroused When Bathroom Needed

Default More Aroused When Bathroom Needed

Something that I read on the internet, about being aroused when needing to poop due to pressure on the prostrate. Is this true? Also, it seems for most women, full bladders have the same effect. What is your take on this?

I know when I wake up in the morning with a full bladder, I also have a full woody happening. If I get up to pee during the night, doesn't happen.

The prostate is something of the male g-spot. Pressure on it can create pleasure, but I doubt this is universal. If it was, holding in your poop would be a much more widely known way to make yourself feel good.

The same thing happens to me, mainly when it's number two we're talking about. I've noticed, though, that sometimes it's the other way around. When I get aroused, it sometimes triggers the need to go even more. But yeah, when I have a full bladder, I guess it's the desperation that gets me going. At least that's what I assumed.

Loopygone

It's also a safety feature. You can't pee with an erection, morning wood is basically to stop you wetting your self :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    It's also a safety feature. You can't pee with an erection, morning wood is basically to stop you wetting your self :P.
    i've done it. it just hurts like the dickens. (pun intended)

bjm904

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    i've done it. it just hurts like the dickens. (pun intended)
    HAHAHAHA

but the morning wood is not related to having to go to the bathroom. And I think holding in poo does make you really horny but it also probably triggers other nerves that are the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by bjm904 View Post
    HAHAHAHA

but the morning wood is not related to having to go to the bathroom. And I think holding in poo does make you really horny but it also probably triggers other nerves that are the opposite.
    it might be that it can naturally make people horny, but especially so for ab/dl's since it's part of the whole thing. so it's physical for other people and psychological for us.

bjm904

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    it might be that it can naturally make people horny, but especially so for ab/dl's since it's part of the whole thing. so it's physical for other people and psychological for us.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by bjm904 View Post
    HAHAHAHA

but the morning wood is not related to having to go to the bathroom.
    Based strictly on empirical observation (personally) I disagree. Granted, post hoc ergo propter hoc is a logical fallacy, but...