Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paranoid?

Default Paranoid?

Alright, so I've been ordering diapers online for a while now. When I order them, the delivery guy usually has the people that work in the front office of my apartment complex sign for the package, and then they bring them up to my apartment and leave the package inside.

So recently, I ordered a bunch of bambinos. The thing is, I ordered them about three days apart. So, last Friday, I got a 16 pound package from TBHG LLC and today, I recieved another 16 lb package from TBHG LLC. Plus, I've ordered about three other times since I've lived here and gotten equally sized packages--all of which have to be signed for in the front office.

So, maybe I'm just paranoid, but I can't help but picture the girls in the front office wondering what "TBHG LLC" is, and why I'm getting so many packages from them. I just have this awful image in my head of them googling TBHG LLC, and seeing bambinodiapers.com come up.

The girls that work in the front office are really cool. I like them alot and definately don't want them to know that I'm ordering tons of adult diapers with teddy bear and hello kitty prints on them.

What do y'all think? Is it an irrational fear? Am I over thinking it?

I sure hope it isn't awkward the next time I talk to them.

TBH, if it was me in the front office and i signed for package after package from the same place. I may get curious. But i am overly curious about a lot of things. So that might just be me. If it really concerns you, you may want to get a PO box. They are (depending on your local Post Office) usually around $20-30 for 6 months and you can go pick them up there. And i think that the post office workers would be much less likely to notice a similar sized package coming often to the same box, then two ladies in the front office.

I don't mean to make you more paranoid. But like i said, all i can say is... if it was me in the office, i may be curious enough to google it.

Hindsight is 20/20. I wouldnt have thought of this possibility either, but I would have never thought that by googling the return address the name of the place would come up, well that is not much of a privacy protector then. I would assume that most delivery drivers know what is in the packages they deliver, when it comes to boxes shipped from addresses like that, they can probably have access to the senders info from the computers they have either in the truck or at the warehouse, so I always assumed that the delivery drivers would probably know what you are ordering but I never thought about if anyone googled a return address that is supposed to protect your privacy, that the actual place of business would come up on ones computer, after first reading your question, I didnt think it would be possible, so I googled it and sure enough, bambinos diaper site came up. And worst off it states on there diapers for abdl. So at first I was going to suggest that you could mention in passing to the girls in the office that you have been having a medical problem that gives you incontinence when you sleep or something along those lines, but with the abdl part coming up, I am not sure if that would work, but I suppose maybe they would think that you would just be too embarrassed to buy adult diapers at the store for your incontinence and that is why you are ordering them from an abdl supplier. I also thought of an excuse of saying to them, I keep getting packages that I did not order, I think one of my friends are screwing with me, but if you have been getting them for a long time I dont know if that excuse would work, Or you could always say that a friend of yours is starting to piss you off because, he has a special interest in something and he wanted to hide it from his wife so he has packages sent in your name to your address and you thought it was just going to be a 1 or 2 time deal, and your friend keeps sending these packages in your name to your address, but then again with this excuse it just sounds to fake and like you are trying to cover something up. If you say these girls are cool people they may not even care what you are into, as many people are into many different things. So unless they start shunning you or being nasty with you I wouldnt worry to much about it, and it is possible especially if they are busy, they may have never checked into the address, but unfortunately I do have to agree with you, especially if they are not real busy people, it is very possible they did google it, because I am sure without a doubt that they would be curious to what all these heavy packages are about that you keep receiving. If you are really worried about this I would not get any more shipments delivered there. But I dont think I would bring anything up to them either, because it is possible they have no idea. Just remember that there are alot worse things in this world than an AB.

If you need to say your partly IC you could say you are ordering plain diapers and you chose Bambinos because they are the best, "besides who would want to wear them anyway?".

The site office at my apartment complex has signed for my diapers a few times. I've been questioned, in passing, about what was in it. I just said 'oh, some stuff' and left it at that. If they've Googled the company on the box then I hope they're happy, because I'm certainly not concerned by them knowing.

gah why haven't i ever thought about this before. Oh jesus D:
    this is gonna be awkward now everytime i pass the office to my complex :S

Cherub

Your apartment must be an interior apartment with a central office where all packages are dropped off. When I lived in Ohio, my packages were delivered to my front door. The complex was comprised of several buildings with each apartment having their own front door. So I never had that problem. But I can certainly see how it could be cause for some privacy concerns.

Then again, you are not breaking any laws, so if they start giving you problems, you might be able to do something about it.

Thanks for the insights everyone!

Hopefully they weren't curious enough to google it...I guess the worst case scenario would be that I will just become an inside joke for them...Not alot I can do about it now I guess.

I'll post a follow up about my next encounter with them and give an awkwardness update.

The good news is... in order for them to say anything to you, they would have to admit to violating your privacy and looking it up, which i assume could get them fired. So you have a bit of a standoff... you will never know if they know and they will never know if you know they know, otherwise it could be detrimental to both you and them.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    The good news is... in order for them to say anything to you, they would have to admit to violating your privacy and looking it up, which i assume could get them fired. So you have a bit of a standoff... you will never know if they know and they will never know if you know they know, otherwise it could be detrimental to both you and them.
    Haha, true! This is almost like an adult baby episode of "curb your enthusiasm"

I'll be on the lookout for the old "I know you wear diapers" look from them!

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

[ Just remember that there are alot worse things in this world than an AB.[/QUOTE]

Good point. It's not like all those boxes I've had shipped to me were drugs or something...