Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gone too far?

Default Gone too far?

So the point of this tread is to be aware of how far we have taken our fetish. I'm not sure if I should be concerned for myself or is my behavior okay.

Basically I have started out like most as a young kid being curious about diapers.
    Later on age 12-13 it became more sexual and experimental.

In HS I started using them more and for their intended purpose.

From there I have been wearing a lot more and using each pair to more of an extreme. Light wetting vs using them to the full extent; going 1 & 2

Now I have found it fun to go without a diaper on. For example a desperate late night walk or hike after much water and using jeans. ...I like it but kinda feel like a crazy freak at the same time. Anyone have some words of wisdom please share. Thanks

I have gone as far as walking around in my diapers and plastic pants only on a nude beach

I have gone far as using my baby bottle in my car on the road

I have gone far as having a pacifier clipped to my shirt and had it tucked under when I was around my ex's son and family

I have gone far as going out in public with my AB outfit under my regular clothes

I have gone far as wearing 24/7 and bringing them on a plane trip once to Mexico. Mom was not happy I did that

I also wear diapers openly in front of my son and now I have to wear pants over them or else husband won't change me anymore

I have had my diapers changed while I was holding our son. Husband doesn't want him around anymore when he changes me

I have used a bottle in front of my son

I once brought my baby to a AB gathering

My son is ten months BTW so I think that is very young and he won't remember any of this when he is older

Quite a few times I would recognize my fetish was a problem because I wanted to wear diapers all the time and not going without them would make me feel depressed. I can remember when I had to quit 24/7 for a while and then I started again when I got a job. I never even wanted to take a break from them either when I get rashes. I couldn't even take a break from diapers for one night or a few hours. That's how addicted I had gotten to them and then the urges got less so I didn't feel the need to wear that much. I still don't want to give them up.

Sounds to me like you are just exsploreing all aspects of your desire to wet and mess yourself and have not yet found the one way that makes you the most happy.

For a lot of reasons, I can't be 24/7, but my paci I can't leave more than a few days, later AB is searching for it. Resumed: No problem to switch off, but there's a place o a time (depends of my necessary,) when I swtch on.

As I can load from my stoned head, so I was always to paci, diapers I inserted when I was abuot 14, but paci I wished all my life. My mother cut out paci before my 3rd birthday, but the addict I never lost. Any advice why ? Can't find a trigger, error 404

Diapers came for other side - one night I was thinking: I've paci, bottle, so what about (obviously home made) diaper ? I'm not fun of diapered alone, but if someone helps me... Trigger found.

When it starts becoming public, or going beyond the 'proverbial bedroom' or when , and most of all, it starts controlling your life. If you think to yourself, you coudn't live with out them, you, are probably going too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Coodie View Post
    When it starts becoming public, or going beyond the 'proverbial bedroom' or when , and most of all, it starts controlling your life. If you think to yourself, you coudn't live with out them, you, are probably going too far.
    I'm going to have to disagree here. I've worn out in public plenty of times. I've worn sleepers in front of friends, had shortalls and pigtails and other littel girl outfits. I've "accidently" lifted the back of my shirt so that my diaper peeks out. I even call my boyfriend Daddy or Sir in public. I don't think that's too far at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coodie View Post
    Not sure. It's under control. But I can't ignore wish of my AB in the same line like "normal" sexual relations. And be sure, that there are "worse" cases, than mine. What about 24/7 ? This for me doesn't work. If something is controling my life, is the wish of justice. But it's off topic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    My son is ten months BTW so I think that is very young and he won't remember any of this when he is older.
    There is such a thing as "Infantile Amnesia". Humans generally do not remember anything younger than two years old. Obviously, the line of two years old is not absolute, but it is a general guideline. I think 10 months, under a year, is definitely safe as far as memory goes.

DrunknFox

Haters gonna hate.
    Do what you want.

I just read that most people seldom have any memory before the age of three, and never before the age of two. That being said, my earliest memory is one of getting my diaper changed on top of a dresser. If I knew when I got toilet-trained, I could see if that inability to remember early events is true or not ;D

My opinion of going too far is exhibition, and not just for diapers, but for anything.