Thread: hi everybody

Default hi everybody

hi yall im new to this site, i would describe myself as a funny kind person who is always looking for the best in people. i came here because i LOVE diapers and regression. i luv music movies cars and video games. I hope to make many new friends here.

Quote Originally Posted by xELMOx View Post
    hi yall im new to this site, i would describe myself as a funny kind person who is always looking for the best in people. i came here because i LOVE diapers and regression. i luv music movies cars and video games. I hope to make many new friends here.
    Hey that's great! I'm almost sure you will with that lovely positive attitude!

What's your all time favourite movie ever?

Also, go and check out the groups part of the site (under the 'community' drop down box at the top of the page) for our gamers group! Im told that's the place to be!

Welcome

thank you very much
    i dont realy have a favorite movie but i do watch star wars more then any other movie

Quote Originally Posted by xELMOx View Post
    Cooeeeee! Welcome here, man!

Hope you're looking around and having fun

Nice to see a fellow motor enthusiast - do you have a favourite car?

See you around

thanks man, my favorite car, well anything Audi particularly the s4 =)