Thread: Hello from MA

Default Hello from MA

Hello.

Im new today! This is a great website. My background: I am recently divorced, so I went out and got all new baby stuff...some Cushies, some Bambinos and i found a really nice satin baby dress (in my picture) and I got a bottle tonight. I just love hanging around the house, dressed in my baby stuff. And, I get to smell nice now too. I just baught a lullaby CD and I can't wait to play it at bed time!

I hope Ill be spending lots of time here and meeting some great people! So, say hello!

Quote Originally Posted by babychrisinmass View Post
    Hello.

Im new today! This is a great website. My background: I am recently divorced, so I went out and got all new baby stuff...some Cushies, some Bambinos and i found a really nice satin baby dress (in my picture) and I got a bottle tonight. I just love hanging around the house, dressed in my baby stuff. And, I get to smell nice now too. I just baught a lullaby CD and I can't wait to play it at bed time!

I hope Ill be spending lots of time here and meeting some great people! So, say hello!
    Welcome to adisc I hope you enjoy it. I also live in massachusetts.
    Last edited by mcmec; 08-Nov-2011 at 02:22.

cool! I just got a new baby outfit too...its pink satin, with a bonnet :-)