Decided to make this because I have had to make a new account with a new name and some of you won't have worked out who I am if you did know me before. Before you go off to report me for making another account, Moo already knows and he told me I could to fix the problems I was having, So...

Hi, I'm Toby (My old account name was Stuart) Call me whichever you want I answer to both names. I'm 17 and a college student taking an I.T. course. In my spare time you'll find me messing around with anything electrical or computer related, building or destroying, Or you'll find me in KFC

What brought me to the site? I wanted to get to know more people like me, Read through the very interesting and supportive content on here and make some new friends. When I first found the site I seen how friendly you all were and decided to join.

I have been on this site since the start of the year and have already made good friends here. Hopefully I make many more, and if you didn't know of the change to my new account, now you know who I am.

Even though I been here almost a year it was pretty hard to write an into again, Even after re-reading the intro cheat sheet. If I managed one thing, I got through the intro without mentioning diapers...

Look forward to getting to know even more of you soon