Thread: Uh, Hey

Default Uh, Hey

So I'm Royk, and obviously I'm knew here. Wwetbed invited me to join, telling me it's a pretty cool place so I thought I would take up the offer.
    Let's see I'm a pretty big movie and music buff. I'm going to school for film and then see where that takes me.
    Of course I also play video games, so theres that.
    European history is also a speciality of mine, learning is fun...really.

I also like to do a lot of accents and voices. I think it can be fun to take on a persona.

So, I don't know what else to say. I guess just ask me if you want to know.

Hey, I have only been here a short while and already it feels like home.

Well not like home home, more like a kind of internet home. Not like a house though, but like a place where i can ramble on like a crazy.

Anyway get stuck into it, do join the chat and stuff.

hey ive been here for about two and a half weeks and its awesome dip your feet in the pool you'll like it.

Welcome to the site. Wow, film school! I'm sure that's a hard area to break into professionally, but why not. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I was an organ performance major, and for years I played a lot of concerts. Doing something that you love is so much better than work that you hate and loath.

Quote Originally Posted by Royk View Post
    So I'm Royk, and obviously I'm knew here. Wwetbed invited me to join, telling me it's a pretty cool place so I thought I would take up the offer.
    Awesome!
    And welcome to the team!

- Will

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LilCat View Post
    Welcome :3 im new, too
    And hi Lil Cat
    Welcome to ADISC! I am from NYC myself
    I've been living in FL just over a year!

=) Will