Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furry Games

Default Furry Games

There is a game called Bloody Roar for the PS1 and it's a street fighter style game. The difference is that all of the characters can turn into half animal half humans. There animal comes from their own DNA so it is a reflection of them. It seemed very furry directed to me.

So I was wondering, does anyone know of other games that seem like they might have furry references?

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    Second life
    That's different. Because people get so much control over their character they can make them anything they want, so hence there are a lot of furries. It's not a furry centric game.

I remember a game called Earth Eternal.

It was WoW for furries except Free until it shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    I remember a game called Earth Eternal.

It was WoW for furries except Free until it shut down.
    I just googled it and they are still kicking, apparently you can log into it with your facebook account. its called Earth Eternal reborn, at Earth Eternal::Free to play MMORPG

Cygnus

The Elder Scrolls games gave anthro tigers and lizards that you can play as, but I can't think of any others at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I just googled it and they are still kicking, apparently you can log into it with your facebook account. its called Earth Eternal reborn, at Earth Eternal::Free to play MMORPG
    Omg hell yes! I friggen love you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    Omg hell yes! I friggen love you dude.
    Lol, I'm glad to make your day.

Not sure if there's an English version of it, but Tail Concerto. It's a Japanese all-furry game for the PS1. There's a few other Furry RPG's from Japan that I'll post later if I find them.

In Diablo III you can be either a werewolf or a werebear. I've played with both, but I preferred the werewolf because he is quicker. It's pretty cool because you watch your character change, and his strength and speed becomes enhanced.