Thread: hello! im new

Default hello! im new

Hi everyone. im new here. i do wear diapers but thats because i have to. i am looking for a female to chat with about this stuff. can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan13 View Post
    ...i am looking for a female to chat with...
    Hey Nolan... Welcome to Adisc.

This is a great place to meet friends and talk about common interests. However it is not a dating or 'hook-up' site. So it would not be the best place to specifically 'look for a female to chat with'. But we do have girls here and we do have a chat room here. So it is possible to chat with girls, just keep in mind that a lot of the reason we seem to have more girls here than most sites similar to this, is because this is a safe environment where they are not constantly being hit on or flirted with.

It may also help to know what all you want to chat about. What other interested, hobbies do you have. Feel free to tell us more about yourself and what brings you to adisc, besides just wanting to 'chat with a female'.

Again. Welcome.

thank you for the input. i just said i wanted a female to talk to because its easier for me to talk to them. where are the chat rooms?

Click Live Chat on the top bar. Use you adisc username and password to sign in. I would not suggest trying to private chat anyone (esp the girls), until after you spend sometime in the main room.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan13 View Post
    Hi everyone. im new here. i do wear diapers but thats because i have to. i am looking for a female to chat with about this stuff. can anyone help me?
    Hi and welcome.

ABAlex made a number of good points in regard to your request to talk to females. ADISC is not a dating site, and as such, introducing yourself by asking for females is not a good way to introduce yourself.

Posts asking for a specific gender/age/etc. are considered personal ads. These are not permitted on ADISC, so this thread is closed. You are welcome to post a new introduction that is not a personal ad, but I would I would recommend reading the rules and the guide to making a good introduction first.