Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Fetish people, lets do a study to try to learn more

Default Diaper Fetish people, lets do a study to try to learn more

I would imagine this has been done before on here, and if it was sorry, but lets try something. I am just trying figure out more why I have a diaper fetish, and maybe with diaper fetish people giving their input we can try to find some common denominators on what would cause us to be this way and help us better understand. I know whatever we find out will not make this go away, but I think may help some of us be more accepting of ourselves. So lets list somethings from early childhood and on up to factors in our lives that we would think could possibly attribute to having a diaper fetish. Lets even list things about us in general to see if there is a connection there. I will start and I hope with your cooperation maybe we can discover something that therapists dont even know.

1]Ever since I can remember I have had a fear of death for me and my loved ones.
    2]Ever since I can remember I liked to wear a diaper.
    3]I can remember when I was very young maybe 3-5 yrs of age, I would get in trouble for pooping my pants and my mom would make me sit on the toilet until I had a bowel movement with no privacy and her sometimes standing in the bathroom and then I would get spanked severely and be diapered
    4]I had a bedwetting problem, but was never made to wear a diaper for that, but have plastic under the sheets, and would not be allowed to drink anything for an hour or two before bed. [ I remember that was terrible as I would be so thirsty]
    5]I can remember my mom publicly humiliating me when I was around 3-5 years of age, one time I was diapered at my grandparents house for pooping my pants and made spectical of, and I can remember on time I pooped my pants at a party and my mom cleaned me up in the bathroom and then took me naked outside in front of everyone and put me in the car and took me home and spanked me
    6]My parents would drink and fight a lot when I was at that young age and I seemed to always be nervous about that
    7]I believe I was neglected alot
    8] I also believe though that I had an ok childhood, I dont believe I was abused
    9]As I became older I have always seem to have a lot of stress and anxiety
    10] I was picked on some at school
    11]Diapers seemed to be a sexual thing for me even before I was old enough for masturbation
    12]Once I got to the age of masturbation, diapers are usually always included in my sexual thoughts
    13]I usually never actually use the diaper, have peed in them on occasion but not to often
    14]Like to fantasize about being humiliated by wearing a diaper
    15]After the sexual part is done, dont want to ever be found out that I like this
    16]When I am wearing a diaper and thinking sexual thoughts there is not another care or worry in the world
    17]Have sexual fantasies about being made to wear diapers by my mom
    18]Would like to be humiliated from women about this, but not from any men and would seriously probably kill them if that were ever the case
    19]I think the part of it that I enjoy most is the sexual thrill, but also think that it has something to do with making me forget all my worries and go into fantasy land for a while
    20]I have anxiety and depression, but also sometimes am full of life, [mood swings]

Please give your input, it doesnt have to be 20 things, but what ever you would like, I will do the homework after we get several responses to study and I will then post my findings of what some of the common denominators are of people like us and maybe the information will help us all better understand ourselves. Thank You

I can related with numbers-
    1]Ever since I can remember I have had a fear of death for me and my loved ones.( Who doesn't? One of my earliest memories is the death of my older brother when I was about 4 years old)

4]I had a bedwetting problem, but was never made to wear a diaper for that, (never had plastic sheets, but was occasionally made to not drink before bed)

6]My parents would drink and fight a lot when I was at that young age and I seemed to always be nervous about that(technically only one was my parent but my mom and her boyfriends were always at it)

7]I believe I was neglected alot(I hate to say it, I loved my mom to the day she passed and still do, but I don't feel like I received enough attention and I really didn't have any decent father figures)

8] I also believe though that I had an ok childhood, I dont believe I was abused

11]Diapers seemed to be a sexual thing for me even before I was old enough for masturbation (though not so much a sexual thing anymore for some reason)

12]Once I got to the age of masturbation, diapers are usually always included in my sexual thoughts(that died off a lot over time)

14]Like to fantasize about being humiliated by wearing a diaper( Not really that much at all but occasionally)
    (as for #15 I don't care about being found out)
    and
    19]I think the part of it that I enjoy most is the sexual thrill, but also think that it has something to do with making me forget all my worries and go into fantasy land for a while( The second part mainly, there is really not much of a sexual thrill to me anymore, just being able to let go for a while)

I can relate to:

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    I would say my urges for diapers began around age five, when I first realized that diapers for grown-ups existed. These urges were then reinforced by being jealous of a friend in the second grade who wore diapers for his bedwetting, and being fascinated by them.

Having Asperger's made school life during later elementary school and middle school very difficult. The staff often ignored the bullying, and I had to go to the police to get the bullies to stop. It was also during this time that I began indulging in TBDL more heavily.

11]Diapers seemed to be a sexual thing for me even before I was old enough for masturbation
    For some reason, I found myself somewhat aroused by diapers, and fantasized about being with people who wore them.

12]Once I got to the age of masturbation, diapers are usually always included in my sexual thoughts
    Diapers are a very sexual thing for me. My first masturbation experience involved diapers.

15]After the sexual part is done, dont want to ever be found out that I like this
    I think most of us can attest that we don't want our diaper-loving side to come out unnecessarily.

16]When I am wearing a diaper and thinking sexual thoughts there is not another care or worry in the world
    Diapers are an escape for me.

19]I think the part of it that I enjoy most is the sexual thrill, but also think that it has something to do with making me forget all my worries and go into fantasy land for a while
    Diapers are partially sexual for me, but also emotional.

Thank you for taking the time to make this survey, I very much enjoyed completing it and am excited to see the results.

Here are the three that fit my experience the best:
    14]Like to fantasize about being humiliated by wearing a diaper

After the sexual part is done, dont want to ever be found out that I like this

goodnitesboy1986

Can relate a bit:

1]Ever since I can remember I have had a fear of death for me and my loved ones - I think this one applies to almost all people, though.

3] When I was very young, I was terrified of using the public toilet in pre-school, and I had several accidents which resulted in the humiliation expected when you have to be cleaned up by another person.
    4]I had a bedwetting problem from the time I was 6 to around 10 years old. No humiliation treatment, except for being berated by my understandably frustrated father, who didn't understand why I wet the bed.
    5]I can remember my mom publicly humiliating me when I was around 3-5 years of age - Nothing as drastic as yours, but my mom wasn't very nice. My parents used to let me make a fool of myself if I threw a temper tantrum in public, which is actually really smart parenting. I guess being humiliated at a young age is a pretty common denominator for most people, as well.
    6]My parents would drink and fight a lot when I was at that young age - I withstood a LOT of abusive situations with respect to this. It was no holds barred with my mom and dad when they were married, and even far more brutal when my mom remarried. My mom's a schizophrenic alcoholic who went out of her way after my parents separated to make my dad, my sister and myself miserable.
    7]I believe I was neglected a lot - not intentionally, but it's hard for a single father raising two kids to bring in the bread and give the time needed to his children at the same time.

9]As I became older I have always seem to have a lot of stress and anxiety - another common denominator for humankind. The insanity at home and at school made it unbearable at times, which leads to...
    10] I was picked on some at school - terribly. I never fit in, and was a target for much harassment and fighting.

12]Once I got to the age of masturbation, diapers are usually always included in my sexual thoughts - So true!
    13]I usually never actually use the diaper, have peed in them on occasion but not to often - this is also true. I like wetting, but it's a hassle and after all the fun is over you're in a soggy, wet diaper and in need of a good shower.

15]After the sexual part is done, dont want to ever be found out that I like this - Sometimes after the sexual rush is over, ask myself, "WTF is wrong with me?"
    16]When I am wearing a diaper and thinking sexual thoughts there is not another care or worry in the world - This is also true. It's very comforting.

19]I think the part of it that I enjoy most is the sexual thrill, but also think that it has something to do with making me forget all my worries and go into fantasy land for a while - I think this is very true.
    20]I have anxiety and depression, but also sometimes am full of life - Again, another common denominator of being an adult in a developed country. First world problems.

I omitted the ones that didn't apply to me. Hope this helps!

Well, unlike most people in this thread I didn't have an interest in diapers all my life.

I was potty trained around late 2-early 3 years old. As far as I know, I didn't have any problems with ditching diapers and I wasn't abused by my parents or bullied in school. I didn't wet the bed. I had the occasional accident, though. The only one I can really remember is when I was like 6 and at the park and had to poop but I was having so much fun I didn't want to leave and... yeah... But I definitely didn't enjoy being in full pants at the time.

I didn't have any interest in diapers until I was about 12 when I tried on a diaper and I loved it. I still don't know why I wanted to put on a diaper. Just one day I saw an open pack of them and nobody was around so I grabbed one.

For some reason, I never really thought about the fact that I tried on a diaper. I pretty much forgot about it. When I no longer had access to diapers I began to pee (and on rare occasion poop) my pants.

It wasn't until around March this year I realized I had an interest in diapers. I started fantasizing wearing diapers and began to soil myself more often. I stopped going in my pants a few months ago but I still have strong urges to do so.

I think I like diapers because they feel nice and comfy. And diapers seem cute to me and I love to act cute and wear cute stuff. And I truly don't see why adults shouldn't be able to wear diapers. It's probably a fetish for me at least to some degree 'cause I didn't even start liking them until I hit puberty, but I haven't worn one in years and I don't recall having a... you-know-what... that night I wore one, so I can't be sure until I get my hands on some adult diapers.

I guess I can relate to 1...may I ask, what does that have to do with anything?

Others: 2, 8, 10, 11, 12..
    and lastly, but importantly, 15

I liked wearing them, before I was potty trained. I remember. Then I got tired of wearing them and quit and then I wanted to wear them again when I was nine. Before that, I occasionally wore pull ups and peed in them because I liked how it felt but then I always took it off after peeing in it because I didn't like sitting in my own urine.

4]I had a bedwetting problem, but was never made to wear a diaper for that, but have plastic under the sheets, and would not be allowed to drink anything for an hour or two before bed. [ I remember that was terrible as I would be so thirsty]
    I didn't wet the bed much as a small child but mom told me I wore pull ups to bed when I was three after I stopped wearing diapers.

I was locked in the bathroom by my nanny when I was five because she hold the door handle. I was also miserable at daycare when I was four because the teacher didn't like me because I wasn't like the other kids and she wouldn't work with me so I had lot of tantrums or meltdowns and hurt other kids. Then I was kicked out of daycare. Then after that I have hated daycare and was glad I never had to go to another one. Next time I went to one was at my school when I was eight and I was so nervous but it turned out fine because I got to be by myself and keep myself company. There were no groups and teachers with you, just two teachers who babysat everyone in the school gym. My brothers and I didn't go to daycare very often and I hadn't been there since I was nine.

Yep. I have an anxiety disorder and I don't handle stress well. I even had lot of meltdowns in my teen years. Now I rarely have them and last time I had one was a few days ago and it was a silent one this time and it hurt to hold it in. I also do the easy way outs to avoid stress and anxiety because if I get stressed out, my Asperger's gets worse. I'd rather keep it at mild. Not live in the moderate range. But I mostly blame it on the anxiety.

I was teased and bullied in school because I was different. Kids thought I was retarded, kids thought I was stupid or rude or mean or weird. I was different and had an invisible disability.

Diapers didn't get sexual for me until I was an adult. That's when I first realized it.

I have been masturbating since I was a year and a half according to my mother. I can remember masturbating when I was three years old. Diapers were not sexual for me until I was an adult and I find it hot when a man changes his woman or when a woman changes her man. I also find it hot when they put them in diapers. I think that is my sexual thought there about them.

Yep

17]Have sexual fantasies about being made to wear diapers by my mom
    Uh no, this be creepy. But I have had fantasies about my mother letting me wear them and buying them for me. Neither of them were sexual.

I want my husband to force me to wear diapers and keep me in them and have him change me without me telling him I need a change. I would also like him to check my diapers to see if I need to be changed. But the roadblock is them getting wasted because they cost money and clothe diapers, they cost money to wash and if I go through them too fast, then we have to wash them more often and that means more money spent on laundry. Maybe when we get a house, I can have this fantasy come true with cloth.

20]I have anxiety and depression, but also sometimes am full of life, [mood swings]
    I had depression as a kid and it went away after I met my husband. I also have anxiety.

WarrenW

3] I don't remember having any pooping accidents (It might have happened, I just don't remember them), but peed my bed a lot. I was put in and taken out of diapers many times. My mother would always threaten me when I wet, saying "Do you want to get put back in diapers again?" and I would always say no, but really wanted to. I also remember when I was about 4, I peed the bed 1 night. The next morning (and she knew damn well what had happened) I was standing next to the bed in wet pjs and she came in and asked "Did you wet your bed again?". I was so afraid she would fly off into another 1 of her rages, I told her no. She put her hand down on the from of my pj bottoms, felt they were wet and then smacked me across my face for lying to her.

7] I was neglected as a kid too. My dad was never around much of the time, I think becuz he was afraid of her moodyness too. My mom and dad are splitting up right now and me and my bro are living with my dad. She is an abusive mother. I think that is much of the problem. I am also glad I am not a kid anymore--and not living around her.

11] "Diapers seemed to be a sexual thing for me even before I was old enough for masturbation."
    I didn't understand what was going on and why I was so aroused by this, but always had a huge sense of guilt when I did things like this, like --why the hell am I this way? And "what is going on with me?". And I mean like who do you talk to about this? Everyone would think you are a total whacko for even bringing it up. I have tried to think about other things, but my mind keeps coming back to it.

13] "I usually never actually use the diaper, have peed in them on occasion but not to often"
    Same. I just like wearing them and sleeping in them.

14] kinky, but true for me.

15] "After the sexual part is done, dont want to ever be found out that I like this."
    I think if anyone ever found out about this I would jump out a window.

16] yup.

17] Does anyone else here have inept parents? My dad isn't the best at raising kids, but at least cares a little bit, but I think my mother would have been better off not having children. She is inept.

19] another yup

20] ditto.