Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with a project, please

Default Help with a project, please

Hi, I am working on a research paper for one of my classes. I am looking at how solidarity affects Good Samaritanism. If you would, please answer the following questions. This will be kept anonymous. I obviously do not know your real name, and the connection with your username will not leave this site. Your answers alone will be copied and pasted into a Word document. If you wish, you may PM me your answers. Please answer them honestly. Thank you for your time and help.

Question #1): Have you ever slid off of the side of the road during winter and gotten stuck?

Yes No

Question #2): If you passed by a car that had slid off into a ditch, would you offer aid to the driver?

Yes No

Question #3): Have you ever been without power for an extended length of time?

Yes No

Question #4: If a neighbor was experiencing a power outage for an extended length of time, would you reach out to that neighbor and offer aid?

Yes No

Sex: M F

Age Bracket:

<17
    18-25
    26-33
    34-41
    42-49
    50-57
    58-65
    66>

Question #1): Have you ever slid off of the side of the road during winter and gotten stuck?

No

Question #2): If you passed by a car that had slid off into a ditch, would you offer aid to the driver?

Yes

No

Question #4: If a neighbor was experiencing a power outage for an extended length of time, would you reach out to that neighbor and offer aid?

No

Sex: M
    Age Bracket:
    18-25

Should be noted I Have never seen a car that has slide off the side of the road.

No (don't drive)

Yes (if i could drive, assuming i had the time to spair)

Yes (yes 6 years old when we first moved into a new house)

No (had the same problem at the time)

Age Bracket:

18-25

No

No, because it could be dangerous to help them.

Yes

Yes

Age Bracket: <17

Supersam1223

1) Yes
    2) No
    3) No
    4) Yes
    Male
    <17

No. Not that I remember, anyways...

Yes, as long as I have the time to spar...

Yes

Yes

Age Bracket:

<17

1) No

2) Yes. If they looked legit. And I hadn't watched any horror films recently.

3) No

4) Yes. If they were close-by neighbours, and not down 12 houses and I'd never met them before.

M

26 - 33

#1. Yes.
    #2. Yes. Have done so on many an occasion.
    #3. Yes.
    #4. Probably yes. Would depend on circumstances.
    M
    26-33

No
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    Age Bracket: <17