Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm one too

Default I'm one too

Hiya folks.

So, after lurking around a bit to try to get a feel for the place, I decided to join. Nice place yall have here btw. I'm pulling the trigger on this because I feel that it may be time to try to open this side of me up a bit more. Not that I've ever felt too badly about it but... you can't open this kind of thing up to just anyone.

About me as a person... I'm a married father of three, working in the HVAC industry somewhere in the midwestern United States, born in the late 1970's and bred from typical middle class folk. Between my j-o-b and my family I don't have much time for hobbies or anything else but if I were to identify a hobby it would be music...I'm a somewhat accomplished guitar player of 20 years, I also do decent with a bass, mandolin, harmonica, and on a very good day I might be able to scratch out a tune on a fiddle. I'm not real talkative by nature so I may not post much especially until I get more familiar with the personalities on here. When I do talk, you oughtn't take me too seriously, because I like to joke around and play with the language in the form of puns, double entendres, etc. Because life just ain't as cool if you can't laugh.

I guess that's about it then? Pleased to make your acquaintance and thanks for having me.

welcome here
    I too sometimes have a hard time expressing my self but posting on thin site has helped me put my thoughts on "paper"

Quote Originally Posted by plenka View Post
    Hiya folks.

So, after lurking around a bit to try to get a feel for the place, I decided to join. Nice place yall have here btw. I'm pulling the trigger on this because I feel that it may be time to try to open this side of me up a bit more. Not that I've ever felt too badly about it but... you can't open this kind of thing up to just anyone.
    .....clip.....Pleased to make your acquaintance and thanks for having me.
    Awesome,

Most of us, including me, assumed that we were "the only one" (over 3 or 4 years old) that still liked to wear diapers!
    Hey, nice intro and welcome to the team!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like diapers?

- Will

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Awesome,

Most of us, including me, assumed that we were "the only one" (over 3 or 4 years old) that still liked to wear diapers!
    Hey, nice intro and welcome to the team!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like diapers?

- Will
    I assumed that also for several years. Eventually it dawned on me that there were just too many people in the world for me to be the only one.

As to your question. I think that I've always had a thing for them. I started wearing (again) when I was 12, courtesy of my younger sister and cousin. There were a couple years in my early teens when I couldn't, because my sister grew out of them and obviously I couldn't ask my folks to pick me up some diapers. But once I got my driver's license it was on full force.

welcome you'll find most people her will try to anser your question. I've only been on for a few weeks or so and I've found you pick up fast so go for it.

I'm a somewhat accomplished guitar player of 20 years
    First of all, welcome!
    On a more important note....
    What kind of guitars do you have/like to play? I'm a music junkie too, and play tons of instruments, but mostly guitar and love talking guitar shop with people!

Quote Originally Posted by RangerR View Post
    First of all, welcome!
    On a more important note....
    What kind of guitars do you have/like to play? I'm a music junkie too, and play tons of instruments, but mostly guitar and love talking guitar shop with people!
    Currently I have a Fender Dobro, a Washburn 12 string and a cheap Ibanez 6. All acoustic, haven't touched an electric guitar in years. Into older music more so than newer. How about you? What do you play / what are you into music wise?

Awesome!

Unfortunately i am illiterate in music,
    I did play sports and hung out with some friends who played guitar, etc.
    ...I just didn't have the patience to learn music as a kid!

- Will

Currently I have a Fender Dobro, a Washburn 12 string and a cheap Ibanez 6. All acoustic, haven't touched an electric guitar in years. Into older music more so than newer. How about you? What do you play / what are you into music wise?
    I've got just over a dozen guitars, all electric. Its a mix of Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, and Ibanez. I really like the older stuff like Jimi, SRV, and Clapton. I'm also a big fan of some of the modern bands like Muse and Incubus too though. I'm also a HUGE junkie for Jazz as well because I play sax too.

You'll find there's quite a few people here that play music and love to play too. They love to talk about it too! If you look for them I'm sure you're going to have a great time here!

There was a time when Jimi was my constant companion. Those were the days. Thanks Ranger.

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Awesome!

Unfortunately i am illiterate in music,
    I did play sports and hung out with some friends who played guitar, etc.
    ...I just didn't have the patience to learn music as a kid!

- Will
    That's cool too. I considered playing football in high school, but the slightest breeze would've blown me away...I was scared of getting smashed to bits lol