Thread: Erm, hey!

Default Erm, hey!

Not planning on posting often, or honestly at all. I'm trying to get rid of the rather bothersome notice that appears until It claims I do this. So, um..hey! Profile contains very little information about me, but some is there. I'll update later.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroPup View Post
    Not planning on posting often, or honestly at all. I'm trying to get rid of the rather bothersome notice that appears until It claims I do this. So, um..hey! Profile contains very little information about me, but some is there. I'll update later.
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC! I'm afraid if you don't do a good job of this then the notice might come back, so why don't you just tell us a bit about yourself and let us get to know you We're all friendly here, and only the naughty furrys bite!

What sorts of hobbies do you have? What's your favourite sport (to watch or play)?

Hey, sorry about the short post. I was updating on my phone, which is super slow to type. ^^;

Like most of us here, I do enjoy diapers. I'm also a furry as well. I love to play video games and I live to lift weights. I don't watch many sports, but tackle football Is always a nice diversion, even if a little painful. I'll update the profile in a bit here. I like rock, country, and alternative rock music. E.G. Three days grace, lost prophets, crush 40, and all that. I have an xbox 360 with gold membership, play games like gears of war 3, halo, and left for dead 2. I'm not very good with introductions honestly, I don't like to describe myself because I sound conceited to my own mind. I'm very stubborn on some subjects, but I'm a good friend and like to support others whenever I can. The fursona..I need to work on. ^^;

Anyway, I'm better when people ask me questions. Heh, just know I've got one of the worst memories. I forget things so quickly, I've asked someone how they're doing twice within the same 15 seconds. For example:

Me-Hey, how are you?
    Friend-I'm okay, how are you?
    Me-I'm fine, how about you? Wait...I already said that.