Thread: Yo

Default Yo

Hello everyone! My name is Ink, mostly because every spare minute I have gets spent on some type of writing or reading.
    I guess I'm just sort of average, nothing about me jumps out as something I should highlight here, other than the fact that I would classify myself as a people-person.
    I suppose I fall into the diaper-lover category; though I haven't really figured that out yet.
    I'm a guy, currently single, and I like it that way for now. I graduated as a junior last year and I would like to eventually persue a career in the medical field. For the moment, though, I'm currently a victim of corporate slavery at Wal-Mart.
    I guess that's it... Thanks for having me everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Inkflow View Post
    I guess I'm just sort of average, nothing about me jumps out as something I should highlight here,
    Don't sell yourself short. Everyone has something unique about them.

You say you like writing and reading. What do you like to read? Do you have any writing you'd be willing to share in the forums?

gavinthechimp

"There was never yet an uninteresting life. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy and a tragedy." You are a unique individual that we would love to know better. Please tell us more about yourself!

If you insist...This is me in 30 seconds-- I love writing, Pizza Hut, and the color black (no, I'm not goth...or emo) I'm also definitely a fan of canvas sneakers and ink pens that work the first time.