Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my binkies

Default my binkies

just finally got up the courage to start an album of my very own - i placed a pic of my very favorite binkies in there, what's your favorite binkie?

Nice collection of dummies, and well done for starting the album. Is the one in the middle the cherry pop teat from pacifiersrus?

This is my dummy collection from a while back, but the collection hasn't changed too much. I ordered two more from pacifiersrus in august but still haven't received them.

Out of my dummies, my favourite is my completely blue NUK5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pacis 3.jpg 
Views:	1875 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	6530  

I love my mam paci's mainly because the mouth-guard feels much better than nuk ones IMO.

Yep, the middle one is the cherry pop. My favorite is the mam type guard that I bought at a dollar store and replaced the nipple with one from a NUK 5, it was really quite easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    Yep, the middle one is the cherry pop. My favorite is the mam type guard that I bought at a dollar store and replaced the nipple with one from a NUK 5, it was really quite easy.
    howd you do that i love the mam binks so much i have 6

The button seperates from the guard pretty easily with a small screwdriver. Pull the old teat out, push the new one thru and snap the button back in place. I just did it because the rings bother me when I roll over at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    The button seperates from the guard pretty easily with a small screwdriver. Pull the old teat out, push the new one thru and snap the button back in place. I just did it because the rings bother me when I roll over at night.
    how do you get the nuk 5 apart.

i have two, a tigger one and a white one with sports stuff on it. i want one with a dragon it..grrrrr

is there a video on how to change the guards so Nuk5 fits other/baby guards?