Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i forgot the name of a site

Default i forgot the name of a site

do you guys remember the name of the website that had the pictures of the cute kids with diapers(cartoons)
    someone had an avatar with a cute kid sleeping on a bed who had a wet diaper and diaper supplies around him
    anyone remember i really wanna know the name of this site.

Uhh.... that sounds like a website that I would have liked to have forgotten.

Sorry, but even if I did know of the site (and I might have an idea of which one you're talking about), I will not mention it's name. It sounds -way- too creepy. And the fact that you're looking for such sites freaks me out to no end.

EmeraldsAndLime

I know the picture you are talking about. Although I've only ever seen 2 or so other pictures from that artist.

If it's an anime type picture, it might be on diaperedanime.com (I think that's the name)

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Uhh.... that sounds like a website that I would have liked to have forgotten.

Sorry, but even if I did know of the site (and I might have an idea of which one you're talking about), I will not mention it's name. It sounds -way- too creepy. And the fact that you're looking for such sites freaks me out to no end.
    They're only innocent cartoons. If they were real life pictures, I could see how it could be creepy.

yeah they're cartoons and i thought it was cute ^_^
    btw if it WAS real life i would never look at it.
    btw i think the name of the site was something like dbzdaipers or something like that.
    its a site that there pictures of cartoons and they put diapers on them.
    and also some dedicated art.

Hahahaha DBZ... My friend has the same hair as Goku when he goes supersane... She is kinda weird.