Thread: FurBuy.com?

Default FurBuy.com?

I'm looking at something on FurBuy.com but I'm hesitant to bid because I haven't heard much about the site. Has anyone used FurBuy.com before? Is it a legitimate site?

When you win an auction, it is up to you and the seller to complete the transaction, it's nothing like ebay, where if you get scammed, ebay can step in and refund your money. I only found this out after I won an auction, but am hesitant on paying because of this fact.

I prefer the Dealersden. It requires the transaction to be finished on the site.

Overall though it seems that a lot of people use it, the odds of being scammed I'm sure are very low.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I prefer the Dealersden. It requires the transaction to be finished on the site.

Overall though it seems that a lot of people use it, the odds of being scammed I'm sure are very low.
    Oh sweet i did not know about that site, i just knew furbid and furbuy

As for the question about furbid, you take the same risk that you would take getting as commission. To be safe make sure the person your bid from has other site (i.e. FA) they could be contacted. and ask others that might know them.

I got ripped off for a hole suit they were from Idho. Its like that in the fandom you have some that will scam you.
    but I have had some good deals too. you can check live journal in artist beware.that i where they list bad deal furs have had.So in all i,m out 1700.00 in bad deals

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

Oh check feed back