Thread: Hi!

pikababy

Default Hi!

Well, im kind of new at the whole tb thing. ive known I like diapers 4 a few years now, but thats it. i just want to say hi, and that i really am happy to have people to talk witk

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

not to gloat, but i haz a handicap uncle, he cant walk or talk, so im lucky enough to get diapers from him. i really want to get caught-----i think ill try to get caught tonight

Quote Originally Posted by pikababy View Post
    not to gloat, but i haz a handicap uncle, he cant walk or talk, so im lucky enough to get diapers from him. i really want to get caught-----i think ill try to get caught tonight
    I can pretty much guarantee that anyone here will tell you that a. stealing diapers from someone (much less a disabled relative) is wrong and b. getting caught stealing diapers from a disabled relative is a great way to get lots and lots of grieve. So... please reconsider both of those things.

Anyway, any non-diaper related interests you want to share?

Welcome; but as near said, I personally think stealing in any situation for any reason is wrong and should not be done; I wouldn't reccomend getting caught unless you are ready for the possible negative outcomes that can come of it.

There are many negative outcomes: psychiatry, viewed negatively by family, social suicide if the story gets out, and definitely negative ridicule by some people. However if you do choose to get caught on purpose, then good luck, you don't want it to go negatively.

As near said as well, what are some of your other interests? any music? games? tv shows?

pikababy

well ya, of course... i like to fish and swim, and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE Pokemon

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

i also play roblox, ne1 else play? and ok ill stop, i just thought itd be okay as he gets about a thousand every 2 weeks. and thank for the good luck

Hi Pikibaby!

Welcome to the site

there's a few people here from Louisiana! I know of one from Baton Rouge!

Have fun getting to know the site!

- Will

pikababy

yay!!! I'll have to meet them someday. You no, when I get my liscensee and a houseXD but when i get those, I'll go see!!! my mom would freak if she new about me.