Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello Everyone,

I'm really bad at introductions which is why it took so long to do this. I guess the stories are what brought me here to begin with. I love to read pretty much all types of books and of course stories ab/dl in nature as well.

Besides reading I recently took an interest in Photography, I know nothing about it but I'm learning. I dabble in Electrical Engineering as a hobby and I work in the Life safety/Fire Protection field.

Well that's about it.

Hey, great interests! There is a photography group here, you should join.

Quote Originally Posted by Know View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm really bad at introductions which is why it took so long to do this. I guess the stories are what brought me here to begin with. I love to read pretty much all types of books and of course stories ab/dl in nature as well.

Besides reading I recently took an interest in Photography, I know nothing about it but I'm learning. I dabble in Electrical Engineering as a hobby and I work in the Life safety/Fire Protection field.

Well that's about it.
    Hi there know! Great to meet you and welcome to ADISC! And what a lovely introduction!

What sorts of books are you into? I try to read a lot of classics, but my guilty pleasure is chick lits lol (shhh, don't tell anyone!)

I mainly read Scifi and action adventure type books but Ill read just about anything as long as the stories good. Truthfully though Ive started a lot of books and never finished them. I seem to loose interest really quickly.

pikababy

XD same here man!!!! im new here 2, and i just want 2 say hi

---------- Post added at 13:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

same as know, i lose interest once i start--- forgot 2 say what i meant

Quote Originally Posted by Know View Post
    Truthfully though Ive started a lot of books and never finished them. I seem to loose interest really quickly.
    I know what that is like. If a book doesn't capture my attention and get my imagination going by the second page, forget it, my mind starts to wonder making it hard to remember what I just read.

The only book that captured my imagination from start to finish was Hero in the Shadows and I think the reason for it was because it was the third story in a series. I tried to read the first two stories but it did not capture my imagination.