Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: hello

  1. #1

    Default hello

    Hello there!

    My name is daniel and i am new here. I have had an interest in diapers since i was a child, but now i am able to explore my interests now that i am living by myself!

    That's about it!

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by weird1237 View Post
    Hello there!

    My name is daniel and i am new here. I have had an interest in diapers since i was a child, but now i am able to explore my interests now that i am living by myself!

    That's about it!
    Hey that's great! I'm glad you're getting a chance to forrage into the diaper world!

    What sortsa things are you into besides diapers? Hobbies? Sports? Books?

    Welcome to ADISC!

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome Daniel!

    I hope you have a great time getting to know this site!

    Just curious, how did you find out about ADISC?

    - Will

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Welcome Daniel!

    I hope you have a great time getting to know this site!

    Just curious, how did you find out about ADISC?

    - Will
    I was just googling one day and found some interesting articles on here

    ---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey that's great! I'm glad you're getting a chance to forrage into the diaper world!

    What sortsa things are you into besides diapers? Hobbies? Sports? Books?

    Welcome to ADISC!
    I do a lot of walking and i enjoy traveling. I don't play or watch many sports, and the only books I read are the ones I'm required to for school. Haha :p

  5. #5

  6. #6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.