Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i doing the right thing?

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    :O do you people bite?!
    The furries do. Be carefull, they all cary a saliva-born variant of the furry disease. This phenomenum lead to the fundemantal theorem of ADISC: as time spent on ADISC tends toward infinity the odds of becoming a furry aproaches 1.

So yes, be affraid of us O.o

(any neat hobbies you'd like to share?)

Sent from my iPhone

gavinthechimp

In all seriousness, this is the friendliest website I've ever come across. If we're all stuck on this little DL/*B island together, we don't want to piss each other off.

babyDavid

Gavinthechimp is right. we're here to support each other and be constructive. so no need to be shy, just talk and contribute and have fun and welcome to ADISC

This place has been great for me. It helps me maintain my sanity. I've even cut down on my serial killing. I think you will enjoy becoming involved in the many discussions. We're always interesting at some level.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've even cut down on my [cereal] killing.
    At last, my Kashi GoLean Crunch is safe! :omnomnom: Oh, but where are my manners? Sherbet, you're welcome to have some if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    At last, my Kashi GoLean Crunch is safe! mnomnom: Oh, but where are my manners? Sherbet, you're welcome to have some if you'd like.
    Haha...I wonder if I started out with that spelling, or something similar which got spell check corrected. Or maybe....just maybe....I"m Count Chocula! I suppose he's a cereal killer. So is the Sugar Pops bear a surreal killer?

yes i am new here also ,, and this lace is fun and friendly