Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else get these strange urges

Default Anyone else get these strange urges

Dear Adisc.org,

I sometimes find myself with these strange urges to tackle cars. I imagine myself charging full speed at a top heavy car and flipping it over. Or charging straight into it a causing a moose sized dent.

Does anyone else get similar or even stranger urges?

Sincerely,
    The Car-Tackler / Hypnotoad

You been spending way to much time with other hypnotoads. Their making you think about random ass shit.

Anyways I don't think I had any thoughts as odd as that. Then again this is a diaper website.

FullMetal

Somehow I think the car would win...

FullMetal

Error404

I get urges to do completely pointless things, like writing 'PEACHY WUZ HERE' on a Burger King table with white childrens chalk. ^_^

You don't get urges. You've already done it before it becomes an urge.

I have a similar one to hypnotoad - I wonder what it would be like to be run over by a car. Or be stabbed. Or be shot. Not because I am suicidal or masochistic - I'm just curious. I suppose I should be thankful that I can restrain myself from trying to find out.

The only urges I get, are to buy things that is good enough for me.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I get urges to do completely pointless things, like writing 'PEACHY WUZ HERE' on a Burger King table with white childrens chalk. ^_^
    I shall return to that place on my next visit to Manchester and check if it's still there. However, I'm pretty sure the same woman that wiped Shodai's fries off his tray has wiped your writing off the table already. I'll sue them!

Peachy

No, but I do get the urge to leap tall buildings with a single bound and run faster than a speeding bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post

Black children have chalk too you know...Racist >__>