Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams when wearing anyone else experience this?

Default Strange dreams when wearing anyone else experience this?

I've not really been wearing for very long, bought my first pack in june. Though I've been around the community since last May.

Anyway, I've worn to bed twice, and both nights I've had strange dreams involving myself being caught.

The first time, I was in WalMart with my best friend and I found myself lacking pants and wearing a diaper. He was oddly fine with it and thought it was strange that I was trying to hide it.

The second time (last night) I dreamt that my parents found out and were also ok with it however, I remember them teasing me about it. I also remember being in WalMart again though this was my local store and the other was the one in my the town where I attend college (why is this a recurring theme? they must have some great marketing).

Thought I'd ask if anyone else experiences this, as I think it's strange that it's happened twice in a row when I've worn.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffypop View Post
    I've not really been wearing for very long, bought my first pack in june. Though I've been around the community since last May.

Anyway, I've worn to bed twice, and both nights I've had strange dreams involving myself being caught.

The first time, I was in WalMart with my best friend and I found myself lacking pants and wearing a diaper. He was oddly fine with it and thought it was strange that I was trying to hide it.

The second time (last night) I dreamt that my parents found out and were also ok with it however, I remember them teasing me about it. I also remember being in WalMart again though this was my local store and the other was the one in my the town where I attend college (why is this a recurring theme? they must have some great marketing).

Thought I'd ask if anyone else experiences this, as I think it's strange that it's happened twice in a row when I've worn.
    Possibly a strange question but do you have any desire to actually get caught (some people do)? It could be that your mind is telling you what you subconsciously want. Not sure how to explain the Walmart thing other than perhaps they really do have good marketing.

I've had the odd diaper dream since I started wearing 24/7. They usually seem to be about me going round in full ABDL mode as if it's perfectly normal. That's certain something I want.

I tend to get a lot of false awakening dreams, often involving being caught. Can be nice, but also kind of tedious.

Possibly a strange question but do you have any desire to actually get caught (some people do)?
    I'm not sure if this is this case or not, because, I have one or two friends who I've made passing comments to that if they knew what they were looking for could be seen as coming out but, that was more about being a sissy than ABDL. Though certainly not my parents, or anyone else, and I frequently wear my paci on the way to my uni but, always freak out and pull it out as soon as I think I might get caught (stopped at a stop light, driving slowly next to someone, park, etc...)

I think you may just be worried about being caught. Wearing isn't exactly something your mind and body are used to, and the dreams you're having could just be the outcome of a paranoid conscience! Even if you yourself do not feel scared of getting caught, it's highly possible that your subconscience feels otherwise.

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

And hey jiffy! Just realized this was your thread

Sometimes when I wear to bed I have dreams where I'm wearing, which may or may not involve me getting caught, but mostly I suddenly realize I'm wearing around other people and desperately work hard to hide it.

I have had many of these dreams. It's just a wonderment of your brain! You're normal.. Well.. ADISC normal

Over the past 15 years I have had a few.

I had one where I went to the dr office and ended up in a diaper... Strangely enough the diaper had ABDL RU 1 2 ***** LARGE

then I woke up

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    I have had many of these dreams. It's just a wonderment of your brain! You're normal.. Well.. ADISC normal
    Well said, Knom. Throughout my life I have had occasional dreams similar to these. I think they have more to do with the subconscious desire to be accepted, and the longing to be able to be honest and open with your friends and family, than the subconscious desire to be caught. Having to keep our little peculiarities secret and hidden does get rather tedious at times.

Usually when I sleep in a diaper I tend to sleep amazing! Usually no dreams,just bliss :3 However when I do have dreams it tends to be baby related,but I've never had a dream about getting caught