Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Distracted by wetting

Default Distracted by wetting

How distracting is it for you to wet your diaper? I'm curious about if other folks can ignore wetting when, say, reading or writing. Sometimes I can; other times it's a distraction. I wish it was less distracting and try to ignore it, especially when reading work-related materials. How is it for you?

I dont think it is so distracting now. Wetting my diaper is quite normal for me now.

it depends on what im doing. if it is really intense and taking my full attention like cod I can wet a little without being too distracted where as if im studying and try to wet it can distract me way more. the other variable is how much I am letting go, if I try to flood it will always take full my attention and I bet my face goes completely blank like a baby pooping.

If I'm busy doing something, I often wet without realizing it and am later a bit surprised to discover that my diaper is wet. However, if I'm not busy, I generally notice it when it happens.

I was never distracted by wetting my diaper I don't think. I could always do things while wetting my diaper. But when I first started to wear them, I couldn't pee so I had to train myself to go in my diaper sitting. It was always easy going while standing. I still can't pee while walking so I have to stop and pee and I have peed as I was walking after I would start but it takes concentration.

After wearing diapers for years, whenever I feel the urge to go, I can pretty much go without thinking about it and it usually happens as I am standing or sitting at my computer. But I always know when I am going.

It's a little distracting, however I must be busy to go. Especially if I'm out. I feel too pressured if I'm not busy doing something, and I feel like it's way more noticeable. I think it doesn't help that my daddy can tell when I'm wetting. So "acting natural" helps me feel like I'm hiding it a little better!

The distraction of finding you are wetting a diaper is no where near the level of distraction you experience when wetting when you are not wearing a diaper! I can remember having to end 'phone calls quickly or rushing indoors because i knew "it" was happening. As others have said your personal circumstances and type of incontinence affect things but basically "it's never too late if you have a nappy on" and this reassurance means that after a time the distraction lessens - perhaps to the point where you think "I've peed - so what".

I was taking the distraction as normal. But I got to wondering if that was the case for others. It's most evident when I'm reading and reading something technical. At those times I wish I could ignore being aware I'm wetting my diaper. It's not a big deal, to be sure. I thought that I'd avail myself of this forum and ask others how it goes for them.

It depends on whether I'm doing a controlled wetting or not. Fortunately one thing I'm great at doing is peeing and chewing gum at the same time. Okay, not literally, but when I'm at work for example, I can control pee in my diaper while I'm ringing a customer out.

Once when I started wearing diapers regularly at work I could do a full pee while opening boxes and bringing them to the floor. But I don't think I peed as much then, because I don't recall ever leaking. So I wasn't as concerned with conrolled wetting and therefore I could ignore it.

goodniteteen69

HAH! i knew i couldnt be the only one!!!
    i always wear a diaper when i used to mw2 play online
    it makes it so much easier so u dont have to walk away in the middle of a game and get killed like 5 times
    i try not getting distracted, the onl way for me not to be distracted is if i actually realy need to go in which case i jsut realease the muscles and away we go

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    it depends on what im doing. if it is really intense and taking my full attention like cod I can wet a little without being too distracted where as if im studying and try to wet it can distract me way more. the other variable is how much I am letting go, if I try to flood it will always take full my attention and I bet my face goes completely blank like a baby pooping.