Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Experience with Diapers and Footed Sleepers

Default Experience with Diapers and Footed Sleepers

I'm thinking about buying myself a footed sleeper at Target. It's about the closest I can get to a onesie where I live.

What are your experiences with combining onesie's and diapers? Is it pretty awesome?

I have ballet tights so I was thinking of wearing diapers, tights, and my onesie over it all. Feeling pretty good about the idea so far. Thoughts, or opinions?

I just bought my first footie pajama from target and love it. I just made a thread about but I won't link to it in your thread. It's like an extra layer of comfort wearing both of them. It might fun wearing all three of them together but may be more comfortable wearing just a diaper and pajama to bed.

My footed sleeper is my favourite bit of regression clothing. I just woke up from sleeping in my diaper, onesie and sleeper as it happens and I slept really well. They're pretty practical too

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I just woke up from sleeping in my diaper, onesie and sleeper as it happens and I slept really well. They're pretty practical too
    Lol, I'll just assume you like to start the day with ADISC, before anything silly like getting dressed? Still blown away by how awesome a sleeper is myself.

I have 6 pairs of sleepers and they are pretty freakin awesome. I love them for lounging and for bedtime/regressing. Daddy likes them on me because I tend to kick blankets off... when my room is like 30 degrees! So I use them to keep warm, staying diapered in them, it really helps avoid that awkward rush of cold when you unzip your sleeper :p

IMO

The target is like affordable.. but if you're like me it's not worth it if you wanna use it over and over. I just get jumpin jammerz i love em and they last forever

I've got several footed sleepers. I love them all. Makes Winter time alot nicer, since they are so warm.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay518 View Post
    I just bought my first footie pajama from target and love it. I just made a thread about but I won't link to it in your thread. It's like an extra layer of comfort wearing both of them. It might fun wearing all three of them together but may be more comfortable wearing just a diaper and pajama to bed.
    Did they have the sleepers in mens when you went i had to settle for an xl in kids :/ im about to go back and get a boyish womens sleeper since the only male ones i can find are online and 50 bucks

I perfer to sleep in just a diaper but in the cold weather my footies are the best! I'm in Pajama City blue camo footies and an Abena M-4 right now. Very comfortable, no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    Lol, I'll just assume you like to start the day with ADISC, before anything silly like getting dressed? Still blown away by how awesome a sleeper is myself.
    Yep. I wake up, turn on the hot water/heating, brush my teeth and then fire up the computer.

Besides, to me being in a diaper and sleeper IS dressed.