Thread: FBI classifies Juggalos a gang

Default FBI classifies Juggalos a gang

FBI classifies Juggalos as a gang

Let me start off by saying that I am a Juggalo. I have followed Insane Clown Posse for almost 10 years and these so called "juggalo gangs" are people that don't know what ICP is really about and are just trying to give the rest of the Dark Carnival faithful a bad name.

Well, because of the bad rep juggalos are given, you are automatically going to be stereotyped. All you can really do about this situation is continue to make the right choices and leave a good impression on society. You can't help what other people choose to do, but you can however act as a counter to the stereotype. I'm sorry this is happening to you, but really, we all fall under a basic stereotyped category whether we like it or not. Just keep being you, man! You'll be fine c:

How about not wearing facepaint specifically designed to intimidate people and conceal your identity I guess. Yeah, that seems like it would work to not be considered a gang member.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    FBI classifies Juggalos as a gang

Let me start off by saying that I am a Juggalo. I have followed Insane Clown Posse for almost 10 years and these so called "juggalo gangs" are people that don't know what ICP is really about and are just trying to give the rest of the Dark Carnival faithful a bad name.
    I'm sure the intent is to bring to bear criminal conspiracy laws and penalties that were originally intended for use against the Mafia. Yet another example of too many laws.

Locke

Next, they are going to call Cosplayers and Furries a gang too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Next, they are going to call Cosplayers and Furries a gang too, right?
    Maybe when a percentage of them start robbing, assaulting, trying to be intimidating and committing other serious crimes. Which seems to be the reason the FBI wants to keep tabs on some juggalos. Not because the FBI is like
    "HURRRRRRRRERERRRRRRRRR LET'S SCREW WITH SOME ICP FANS HURRRR!"