Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V (17+)

Default Grand Theft Auto V (17+)

The trailer for Grand Theft Auto V is finally out

Looks like we are headed back to Los Santos.

Rockstar games has issues counting....We had GTA 3, then Vice City, San Andreas, GTA 4, which should have been 6, Now this makes 7. Or did Vice City and San Andreas not happen?

Either way this game looks sick, The terrain looks epic and am loving the the location, they should make this the largest of the GTA's (map wise) just as long as we don't have ridiculous travel times between check points. That stuff annoys the shit out of me.

GTA has eras it seems.

GTA3 era: GTA:3 GTA:VC GTA:SA GTA Advance and the LCS and VCS on PSP

GTA4 era: GTA4 and it's episodes + GTA Chinatown Wars. GTA Five seems very likely to fit in this same era, but in LA (Los Santos)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    GTA has eras it seems.

GTA3 era: GTA:3 GTA:VC GTA:SA GTA Advance and the LCS and VCS on PSP

GTA4 era: GTA4 and it's episodes + GTA Chinatown Wars. GTA Five seems very likely to fit in this same era, but in LA (Los Santos)
    Only problem is that it is Tommy Vercetti speaking in the trailer, He was from GTA Vice City. I am beginning to think RockStar does not want to admit how many games they have made.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    Only problem is that it is Tommy Vercetti speaking in the trailer, He was from GTA Vice City. I am beginning to think RockStar does not want to admit how many games they have made.
    Didn't Tommy make a cameo in some side mission in gta4?

Rockstar subscribes to the Resident Evil counting system.

I just hope that they don't suddenly decide that seatbelts are a good idea. I got some real fun out of that ragdoll/car luanch system.

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    Didn't Tommy make a cameo in some side mission in gta4?

Rockstar subscribes to the Resident Evil counting system.

I just hope that they don't suddenly decide that seatbelts are a good idea. I got some real fun out of that ragdoll/car luanch system.
    He may have. I know you traveled to the city that was in GTA 3. Very true though, Resident Evil is one of the worst when it comes to numbering games.

I too loved the physics in GTA 4, added some much needed realism and enjoyment of crashing into stuff. But I thought if you gave your character a second he would put on a seat belt? Maybe I'm just going crazy.

This looks really cool, not played GTA since san andreas so maybe this is an appropriate time to re play

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    Only problem is that it is Tommy Vercetti speaking in the trailer,
    only problem with that is that it's not tommy vercetti's voice actor and to me doesn't really look like him either. Plus Why would Tommy retire to Los Santos for "the weather" when he already owns at least one mansion and multiple fronts in the ending to Vice City? Not to mention the guy WAS a prick he should of been killed by lance if you think about it. Plus every time we get main GTA game, we get to play as someone new.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gt...s_exposed.html

Just looks like a more colorful version of GTA IV. I dont expect much from them this time round.